To be more positive?

(6 Posts)
MegGriffin1 Sun 19-Jun-16 00:17:42

Does anyone just really struggle to be positive?

I always feel a bit 'bleugh' and weighed down! For example I went to see a play tonight and it was good but whilst laughing I felt like I wasn't really enjoying it! I feel like I'm never in the moment and there's always something lingering needing attention. When I'm in work I feel like people don't like me or I have no personality but I know I do !

MegGriffin1 Sun 19-Jun-16 09:04:59

grin

RubySparks Sun 19-Jun-16 09:22:46

Yes a it, always seems to be something to worry about or something that needs done! I've only been this way since having DC though. I have always worked while DC growing up and we have a house that required a lot of work including an extension and then a garden that was built from scratch! I feel like I will only relax when DC have left home and setup on their own!

I think is is about learning to relax, I'm sometimes just so tired that I don't do the things that need doing but somehow that isn't quite the same as relaxing.

MegGriffin1 Sun 19-Jun-16 09:30:34

Im going to be awful if i have kids then. Its like theres always something in the back of my mind

ditavonteesed Sun 19-Jun-16 09:35:38

I get like this, in fact I am like this at the moment. I try to fiorce myself to do the things that make me feel better even though I can;lt really be arsed. Go tio the gym, light a fire, light some candles, have a bath, read, proper relaxing things and eventually something just clicks and I feel better. It tends to be when I have a lot on my mind anyway and anxiety gets the better of me and I just having this horribke tight knotty feeling that things aren;t right.

MegGriffin1 Sun 19-Jun-16 10:00:14

Dita its hardflowers. I just feel like i find everyday life more difficult than most or maybe they just hide it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now