to think these braxton hicks should just go?! ***LIGHTHEARTED***

(6 Posts)
iamdivergent Sat 11-Jun-16 11:43:12

I'm being irrational but I am 38+6.

I know it's my body preparing for labour.

But jeez the braxton hicks are just mental. I've been having the on and off since about 30 ish weeks, but they have been at their worst in the last week to 10 days or so. Awake night before last pretty much all night as they were so sore that I couldn't sleep, they petered is this even a word off to nothing. Started again after dinner until I went to bed and actually managed to sleep. Now they are back again!

I just want my baby here!

BIWI Sat 11-Jun-16 14:30:06

Are you sure you aren't actually in early labour?

iamdivergent Sat 11-Jun-16 14:39:15

Midwife said I wasn't yesterday. Pains fading away again hmm

BranTriLlygaid Sat 11-Jun-16 14:45:55

I feel for you, I had them until 4/5 days before I gave birth - at which point I had a whole weekend of stop/start labour hmm. It won't be too long now (though I know those last couple of weeks seem like a couple of years by the end!).

ItsyBitsyBikini Sat 11-Jun-16 14:50:09

I've been having them for 2 weeks. I'm now 40+4 and still no sign he wants to come out and meet everyone. I sometimes get a really sharp pain so think weirdly yes it's starting and then it goes away and nothing happens for about 2 hours. Come on stubborn babies!

iamdivergent Sat 11-Jun-16 14:54:32

It's my third - you'd think I'd know but now!

Yes come out babies grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now