To think that Jeremy Corbyn has something about him..?

(47 Posts)
Windsofwinter Fri 10-Jun-16 23:13:30

Watching The Last Leg, can't help but think he has a certain appeal...

Prepares to be flamed blush

shazzarooney999 Fri 10-Jun-16 23:14:47

I love his ideas and love the way he thinks, but unfortunately there are power hungry people out there that would stomp all over him xx

Bellebelle Fri 10-Jun-16 23:16:22

Can't see it myself sorry but I thought that Gordon Brown was hot so you know, each to their own...

Windsofwinter Fri 10-Jun-16 23:17:01

I genuinely think that if politics was based on morals rather than money, he'd be someone we could really get behind.

Mummyme1987 Fri 10-Jun-16 23:17:23

I think he's not interested in power but helping people. DC just wants power. Am liking him on last leg.

suit2845321oie Fri 10-Jun-16 23:18:55

Nope definitely not

Birdsgottafly Fri 10-Jun-16 23:19:49

I'm a fan of JC.

I saw the sideways glances that he was giving to David Cameron, at the Queens service, today, in St Pauls Cathedral.

I think that if the shit hit the fan, he could hold his own.

George Osborne, is a smarmy twat, though.

Mummyme1987 Fri 10-Jun-16 23:20:10

By Dc I meant mr Cameron, not my dc. Though I'm sure they too would like to rule the uk.

Mummyme1987 Fri 10-Jun-16 23:22:38

GO is def a smarmy twat 😂

Windsofwinter Fri 10-Jun-16 23:27:50

Can't stand GO, or DC, or BJ...hmmm that reads a little wrong!!

Been trying to explain my weird JC crush to DP who thinks I've lost my mind and that, at 28, I should perhaps turn my attentions to Poldark... wink

SeaWitchly Fri 10-Jun-16 23:29:28

YANBU OP.

I love him too.

chipsandpeas Fri 10-Jun-16 23:30:06

there is a little bit of dirtyness about him

Asprilla11 Fri 10-Jun-16 23:32:21

I don't agree with everything he says, but in terms of morals he has more in his little finger than Cameron, Gove, Boris, Hunt, Osbourne, Grayling and Duncan Smith have in their whole bodies combined.

SeriousCreativeBlock Fri 10-Jun-16 23:32:25

Yanbu, I caught the Last Leg and thought he was brilliant! am also a paid up member of the labour party because of him

ElBandito Fri 10-Jun-16 23:35:00

I can't believe Adam Hills came out with a "the only thing touched up there" joke about Cologne attacks. Too cross after that to watch the rest.

FellOutOfBed2wice Fri 10-Jun-16 23:35:12

I get it. He's a bit twinkly. And moral and upstanding. Together it makes for quite attractive.

fluffypacman Fri 10-Jun-16 23:36:06

I've never voted labour in my life but jc has almost swung it for me. He has an air of integrity and honesty about him. Having voted lib dem all my life I'm used to throwing my vote away anyway! Seriously considering voting brexit as I'm always on the losing side and it might mean we stay in. Anyway.......I digress. Being smirked at by dc for wearing an off the shelf suit in the commons. I hate dc.

I'm in Team Jeremy. I like his elfish looks, and he has a gentleness and integrity about him that I find very attractive.

Comedyusername Fri 10-Jun-16 23:37:20

Hmmm... No. Terrible dress sense!

Politicians do nothing for me

bakeoffcake Fri 10-Jun-16 23:39:02

I was very cross about that pathetic comment too ElBand.

So while its great to have a show which promotes people (well men actually) with disabilities, it's still ok to take the piss out of women getting sexually attackedangry

AnecdotalEvidence Fri 10-Jun-16 23:42:08

His integrity really comes across. I wish he was more electable because I believe he genuinely has the best interests of the population at heart.
That's not something that I could say for Cameron, Boris, Gove, IDS, GO or any of the Tories.

I thought he was very good on the Last Leg tonight

ApplesinmyPocket Fri 10-Jun-16 23:46:27

I agree. There's something about him and I think he's probably a Good Egg (too good for politics I fear)

Peopermintea Fri 10-Jun-16 23:51:37

I'm still trying to understand Corbyn I believe he has good morals but to me he's not enough of a realist to ever get behind. I couldn't imagine him being able to run anything. He's a bit idealistic.

ephemeralfairy Fri 10-Jun-16 23:55:55

Yanbu. He got a little something going on. There are many many memes that will make you go a bit funny if you search for them.....

HelenaDove Fri 10-Jun-16 23:58:41

ElBandito i wondered if anyone else noticed that. I was surprised and disappointed at that comment.

As for Jeremy Corbyn............. i would!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now