To wonder whether this means anything

(10 Posts)
BrigittaBrogotta Fri 10-Jun-16 09:24:35

Went away for the weekend with friend to see her (male) cousin at college (he is like a brother to her, they have grown up together). We spent a lot of time with cousin's group of friends. I know how childish this sounds, but all cousin's Young hot close friends have now added dfriend on FB but not me blush I thought we got on well? Aibu to think that they are doing this because they, well, fancy her?

BrigittaBrogotta Fri 10-Jun-16 09:26:06

One of them has also found increasingly spurious reasons to message. I'm a bit jealous in all honesty blush Of course I would never say this IRL but it has reminded me of the inner working of the horny 22 y.o. boy's mind confused

Only1scoop Fri 10-Jun-16 09:27:21

What is your AIBU?

I'm not sure I understand

BrigittaBrogotta Fri 10-Jun-16 09:29:40

Oh sorry. I understand iabu by even posing this question. But just idly wondering whether had you been in my situation you would feel a bit put out by lack of FB requests?!

BrigittaBrogotta Fri 10-Jun-16 09:31:11

A bit of me thinks, well, they are dcousin's best friends, their paths will cross in future etc etc. But a tiny bit of me feels quite left out too urgh

Tatiana11235 Fri 10-Jun-16 09:36:22

Brigitta, no you're not BU. They've added her because she's their friend's cousin and quite likely because they fancy her.

Seriously, find something real to worry about grin

SissySpacekAteMyHamster Fri 10-Jun-16 09:38:21

Are you sure she didn't add them?

My procrastinating knows no bounds ....

BrigittaBrogotta Fri 10-Jun-16 09:41:25

Ok thought so! Newly single and low about it! Off to find a life grin

BrigittaBrogotta Fri 10-Jun-16 09:42:00

No I'm pretty sure they added her. A couple of them have met her a few times before too.

PiranhaBrothers Fri 10-Jun-16 10:15:30

I'd be horrified if I got friend requests from a bunch of randoms I've only just met irrespective of how 'hot' they were!

I'm sure they added her because they've met a few times and are friends with her cousin.

If she's very attractive then yes, they probably fancy her.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now