Stressed out by neighbours

(6 Posts)
Snoreborewhoreee Thu 09-Jun-16 19:32:53

So I've never got on with my neighbours and I've lived here all my life.. Well last year I let my three year old out to play on the little path by my front door with his bigger sister and suddenly heard the neighbour (roughly my age (26) screaming and swearing at him so went out and obviously had a go at her for talking to a three year old like that and if he had done something then to come and tell me not spoken to them since but her brother and nephew (10-13) are always out there playing football on the path (constantly have balls in our garden and they have climbed over a few times and helped themselves)
Well today suddenly heard my partner run out and call the boy a 'p**ck' and to leave my boy alone (I definitely don't agree with him swearing and told him this and said just to bring our boy inside).. Apparently my son (4) had his other friend hitting him and trying to get his scooter off him so my son had hit him back in the end and the older neighbour apparently got in his face and said if you do that again I'll smash your head in the wall (which my dp heard and rushed out and started a big argument)

I don't do well with confrontation and basically hate to go out the front of my house now or let my kids play out with the other neighbours kids who get along great

Snoreborewhoreee Thu 09-Jun-16 21:16:22

Bump

Sallygoroundthemoon Thu 09-Jun-16 21:33:10

Sorry - just to confirm, your 3/4 year old is sent out to play in the street unsupervised?

TheoriginalLEM Thu 09-Jun-16 21:37:46

biscuit

Buggers Thu 09-Jun-16 21:38:53

It all sounds a bit Jeremy Kyle.

CrazyDuchess Thu 09-Jun-16 21:39:39

It's busy today!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now