Yodel😠😠😠

(12 Posts)
coco1810 Wed 08-Jun-16 13:35:05

Such a joke of a company! All I want is my package to arrive so I can get some sleep (finished my shift at 5:30am and haven't been to bed yet!). About to rage at the world!!!!!!!

DameXanaduBramble Wed 08-Jun-16 13:38:26

Is it a 7am-9pm slot? Put a note on the door.

trowelmonkey1 Wed 08-Jun-16 13:38:41

No words of wisdom, but plenty of sympathy! Yodel are a joke of a delivery company. brew cake

angemorange Wed 08-Jun-16 13:43:44

Get on to TrustPilot and leave them a bad review - something will happen v quickly - worked for me smile

LadyDeadpool Wed 08-Jun-16 14:06:43

You have to admire the fact that people are telling you to give them a shit review when we have no details about your issue! They've possibly done nothing wrong. My Yodel driver is lovely and I've never had a problem with any of the delivery companies.

Topseyt Wed 08-Jun-16 14:29:43

I have had the problem of delivery companies leaving parcels IN the bins before.

cricketnut77 Wed 08-Jun-16 15:19:34

No one ever writes a good review of a delivery company. All those parcels delivered without a hitch. Only the 0.1 % that something goes wrong. Admittedly more with yodel buy hey

Princesspinkgirl Wed 08-Jun-16 15:41:51

Never a problem with yodel always prompt delivery even know the timeslots said up to 7pm I missed a parcel one day called them they gave me the number for the local driver and 2 hours later it was redelivered

DieSchottin93 Wed 08-Jun-16 16:14:01

Yodel are shite. At Christmas they posted one of those sorry-we-missed-you notes through our letterbox but all it said was "garden". Didn't say where in the garden, or even if it was our house, or who it was for. After some hunting it turned out to be in the shed, having been pushed through the cat flap hmm

Last week I also had a Yodel delivery. Got home around 1515. Get an emailed at 1545 saying my parcel had been delivered at 1525 - they hadn't even rung the doorbell, let alone leave a note saying where they'd left the package!! I was fuming angry angry

HereIAm20 Wed 08-Jun-16 16:15:58

Good old Yodel threw a delivery over our back gate (despite us being home) breaking the contents!! Didn't even bother to put a card through the door. Only realised when I tracked it and it said delivered!

andantecantabile Wed 08-Jun-16 16:18:56

Yodel also threw a parcel over our side gate and didn't leave a card. Thankfully that one wasn't breakable.

Kevinthefruitbat Wed 08-Jun-16 18:07:34

Is it an all day slot? Were you not able to suggest a safe place ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now