To think this song is hideous?

(26 Posts)
RubbishMantra Mon 30-May-16 17:57:33

You know, the Emenem and Akon song "Smack that"

The lyric "til you get sore" and I think there could be a lyric in there "til you get bored".

Why would anyone want to make a person feel sore and bored during sex? confused

Bigfam Mon 30-May-16 18:00:48

grin I hate that new one "lets talk about sex baby" really makes me cringe & when I hear it on the radio in the car, I find myself changing station so the kids don't hear it prob a bit ott

AdrenalineFudge Mon 30-May-16 18:02:19

Yanbu, I don't like that song either. That said, talented as he is Eminem got famous off the back of some very misogynistic raps and Akon's singing voice sounds very whiney to me.

PeaceLoveAndDiscoBiscuits Mon 30-May-16 18:04:17

BigFam wasn't that released by Salt n Pepa about twenty years ago? Or has someone remade it?

kelper Mon 30-May-16 18:07:35

peacelove i just googled that song and it was released in 1990 😱😱😱 i started high school in that year! God I'm old! Sorry to derail the thread op, I'm not a fan of that song either, although i do like eminem

RubbishMantra Mon 30-May-16 18:11:07

Yes, the "talk about sex baby" was Salt n Pepa. There may have been a cover version.

But bragging about "smacking that" until your partner's bored/sore - doesn't say much for their sexual prowess does it?

Bigfam Mon 30-May-16 18:12:32

There's a remake. I'll google it quickly. The video is even worse, its all steamy windows in the back of cars, with screenshots of open mouths....

PeaceLoveAndDiscoBiscuits Mon 30-May-16 18:13:52

It's a shame if the original message of the song has been changed. Sorry to derail the thread.

Bigfam Mon 30-May-16 18:19:10

Didn't mean to derail op! Quick note though, it's kriss kross something, and the songs just called SEX & I've got the video mixed up

RubbishMantra Mon 30-May-16 18:20:23

If somebody "smacked that" til I was sore/bored, I'd challenge them to receive the same from me. Only til they got bored of course. moot point really, been celibate for nearly a year

But what a penisey song!

Bigfam Mon 30-May-16 18:27:41

I do have to agree RubbishMantra, most of the lyrics in the song are complete shite, iirc Eminem declares he's "tryina' hold my woody back through my drawers or maybe its shorts hmm

NeverbuytheDailyMail Mon 30-May-16 18:29:38

Salt n Peppa song is fab and very pro sex education and communication.

RubbishMantra Mon 30-May-16 18:34:46

I think the Salt n Pepa song was along the lines of "let's have a full and frank discussion about sex and it's implications".

Emenem et al's song is about shagging a woman until she's bored and sore.

Bigfam Mon 30-May-16 18:36:25

Cheat codes ft kriss kross amsterdam (sorry i had to get the lyrics, they've only used salt n peppa's chorus)
Let's talk about you and me
Let's talk about all the good things
And the bad things that may be
Let's talk about sex, baby
Let's talk about sex, oh

That was unbelievable
I wanna do it again
I'll eat you like a cannibal
You're sweet like cinnamon
Tell me all your dreams and darkest fantasies
Oh

Let's talk about sex

Let's talk about sex
Oh

Any way you want it, you can have it
Talk about sex, baby
Do it on the counter, we'll fuck for hours
Let's talk about sex
Any way you want it, you can have it
Talk about sex, baby
Do it in the shower, pussy power

Let's talk about sex
Oh

Muddlewitch Mon 30-May-16 18:42:07

I feel really very old lately.

RubbishMantra Mon 30-May-16 18:42:11

Bigfam Emenem wears drawers? <sniggers> Thought they were for ladies of the Victorian era?!

Maybe that's why he wears those long basket-ball type shorts, to conceal the be-ribbonned knee lenghth silky drawers.

Bigfam Mon 30-May-16 18:47:36

grin RubbishMantra I'm sure that's what he says. I'll have to google it won't I? wink

Bigfam Mon 30-May-16 18:51:02

He does say drawers aswell, googled the lyrics. Oh dear grin

PinkyOfPie Mon 30-May-16 18:54:35

Google lyrics to Eminem "shake that ass for me". They include "Now I hope you don't get mad at me, but I told Dre you was a freak. He says he wants a slut. Hope you don't mind, but told him how you like it from behind" hmm

I fucking despair sometimes having a DD. She's only 3 but what are messages to her generation gonna be like in 10 years time?

Bigfam Mon 30-May-16 18:58:53

PinkyOfPie, I know most of the lyrics to that song, awful. Another Eminem one that's shocking is fack or feck. I won't even add any of those lyrics

CremeBrulee Mon 30-May-16 19:16:15

Did you see that girl group 5th Harmony on the BGT final? Bloody shocking song 'Work from Home' with a basic message of don't go to work, I can't cope, stay home shagging all day. Lyrics include such gems as 'you're the boss at home'!

HackerFucker22 Mon 30-May-16 20:05:50

Heard some lyrics along the lines of "from my front to my back, lick my pussy and my crack" blaring from a bar in Kos many moons ago I was 26, single, on a girls holiday I was absolutely gobsmacked!!! I went to very different [nicer] places after that holiday.

Welshmaenad Mon 30-May-16 20:07:46

Strongly suggest you don't listen to Eminem/Nate Dogg's 'Shake That' grin

Welshmaenad Mon 30-May-16 20:08:51

Sorry Pinky, you beat me to it!

AdrenalineFudge Mon 30-May-16 20:10:32

creme That group is atrocious - I've seen better coordination amongst school children swinging at a piñata.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now