For this to have even crossed my mind?

(5 Posts)
Carparkdilemma Thu 26-May-16 20:38:03

Further to the other thread, Was it was complete madness to have considered doing this? I haven't actually done it and I'm not going to.

My dc are 8 and 1. Shopping with them is a complete pain in the arse. I do the big shop online anyway and try to do any other bits when they're with dh, but it had crossed my mind that they could wait in the car while I nipped in for the mid week bread and milk.

If not when does it become appropriate?

19lottie82 Thu 26-May-16 20:43:26

If you are just parked outside the corner shop to nip in and grab milk then I don't see the problem. The eldest is 8, they're in the car.

Carparkdilemma Thu 26-May-16 20:46:22

I'm not going to do it just incase the baby got upset, or I got held up.

I did think at 8 it should be fine for 5 minutes though.

19lottie82 Thu 26-May-16 20:50:14

I don't think i would do it as in leave them in a supermarket car park then traipse in to get a couple of items, pay then walk all the way back, but as I said is there not a local corner shop that you can park outside? That way you could be in and out in a much shorter length of time?

Carparkdilemma Thu 26-May-16 21:00:44

Yes but also it isn't a big problem and I take them in. I'd just thought about it iyswim?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now