The Man Who Has It All?

(16 Posts)
girlinacoma Wed 25-May-16 12:11:50

Posting here for traffic because if you're on twitter then you might want to follow this account. It's funny and eye-opening.

His account is a parody on how woman are portrayed by the media and also how we see ourselves as women/mothers/wives often long before we view ourselves as professionals/business owners or sportswomen.

Mumsnet has often opened my eyes to many of these issues and in many ways the subject has been done to death but this man's Twitter account goes one step further.

So posting it here incase any of you would like to take a look smile

twitter.com/manwhohasitall

If you're not on Twitter or can't be arsed then I have copied a few of his tweets below grin

manwhohasitall ‏@manwhohasitall
RISE & SHINE BUSY DADS! Wife & kids still asleep? Now is a good time to banish dark circles, declutter your life and say hullo holiday hair.

manwhohasitall ‏@manwhohasitall
Curvy dads CAN be successful. Just look at Jeremy Clarkson.
8:00 AM - 23 Aug 2015

manwhohasitall ‎@manwhohasitall
Working dad? No time to shop? Feeling frumpy? Why not team up with another frumpy dad and shop high street fashion together?

manwhohasitall ‎@manwhohasitall
David, age 52, "I keep on top of the housework & run a successful business by remembering to moisturise my neck area"

Oh well - I'm amused by it anyway grin

off to moisturise my neck area

DefinitelyNotAJourno Wed 25-May-16 12:22:50

What do you the the man that has it all?

Penicillin

girlinacoma Wed 25-May-16 12:48:40

eh?

AGrinWithoutACat Wed 25-May-16 14:11:50

Insert "give" and it will make sense! wink

I'm not on Twitter but the extracts made me smile

BitOutOfPractice Wed 25-May-16 14:18:16

I love him.

Kidnapped Wed 25-May-16 14:28:57

Curvy dads CAN be successful. Just look at Jeremy Clarkson.

grin

DaphneCanDoBetterThanFred Wed 25-May-16 14:39:48

I don't mind being called a 'Postwoman' because I know it covers both women & men. Anything else would sound silly," Ben, 33, Postwoman

grin

DaphneCanDoBetterThanFred Wed 25-May-16 14:43:53

"MEN! Is having it all really possible? Kids, relationship, contoured testicles, simple midweek suppers, work outside the home & 6 almonds?"

MovingOnUpMovingOnOut Wed 25-May-16 14:44:58

He's also on Facebook.

I often think of him when reading some crapola on here where some poor woman is beating herself up about her fuckwit useless partner and some twat suggests a spa day leaving him with the kids.

ClassicCoast Wed 25-May-16 14:45:10

Made me smile

FirstWeTakeManhattan Wed 25-May-16 14:46:36

Really funny and sharp. Thanks OP.

MovingOnUpMovingOnOut Wed 25-May-16 14:46:42

www.facebook.com/MANWHOHASITALL/

OhMyGoddess Wed 25-May-16 15:10:50

I follow this on facebook and really enjoy it. My favourite ones are similar to the one Daphne mentioned upthread smile

catkirk Wed 25-May-16 15:19:08

Are you sure it's actually written by a man? I thought it was a woman writing it. Love the account it's hilarious.

DaphneCanDoBetterThanFred Wed 25-May-16 16:37:09

The comments on the Facebook page are great grin

HumphreyCobblers Wed 25-May-16 16:44:37

that is brilliant, thanks for sharing

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now