Kelly Osbourne has tweeted the OW's phone number and accused her of 'elder abuse'

(40 Posts)
Sunnsoo Wed 25-May-16 12:05:56

Oh dear...

The Ow being her dad's other woman.

Does she not realize that her own mum was originally Ozzy's OW?

hellsbellsmelons Wed 25-May-16 12:08:15

I used to like her but that is drama llama, attention seeking shite of the highest order.
What a gem she is!

Sunnsoo Wed 25-May-16 12:28:51

I know! She's made herself look pathetic!

NeverbuytheDailyMail Wed 25-May-16 12:58:12

Oh dear. She might find herself being visited by her local rozzers!

MidnightAura Wed 25-May-16 13:10:05

I'm not surprised by this, she's always been an attention seeker!

sue51 Wed 25-May-16 13:16:24

So Ossie was the innocent victim then?

Unicow Wed 25-May-16 13:21:14

I still agree with the person who said that an Ozzy affair should involve dominatrixes, leather, kinkiness, debauchery etc rather than sexting a hairdresser...

As for Kelly's behaviour though it is likely to earn her a visit from the cops.

VocationalGoat Wed 25-May-16 13:26:11

There are women out there who want to be Ozzy Osbourne's OW? confused

VocationalGoat Wed 25-May-16 13:28:05

I still agree with the person who said that an Ozzy affair should involve dominatrixes, leather, kinkiness, debauchery etc rather than sexting a hairdresser...

Don't give up on the ways of the sexting hairdresser just yet. You can do kinky things with a curling iron. grin

SweetieDrops Wed 25-May-16 13:28:35

There are women out there who want to be Ozzy Osbourne's OW?

That was my first thought too. That drug-ravaged wreck who can't string together a sentence?

Dieu Wed 25-May-16 13:30:57

They're all a bunch of twats (other than Sharon, the actual victim).

mandi73 Wed 25-May-16 13:32:23

How is Sharon a victim.......wasn't she Ozzy's OW ?

Alisvolatpropiis Wed 25-May-16 13:32:39

She's attention seeking in the extreme but I can understand her concerns. The woman is hardly likely to be interested in him for his looks, sparkling personality or dazzling wit, is she.

theredjellybean Wed 25-May-16 13:34:21

was ozzie one of the slebs who has the injunction thing ?
am i the only person who doesnt know who there are ?

Dieu Wed 25-May-16 13:34:33

Oh yes, I forgot about that. Still wouldn't wish the very public break up of your relationship on anyone though.

TheWernethWife Wed 25-May-16 13:40:58

Ghastly family

DextersMistress Wed 25-May-16 13:48:55

I think you must be thered grin

Google 'pjs Twitter' and the name will be there.

VioletVaccine Wed 25-May-16 13:50:48

Yep, Sharon was originally Ozzy's OW.

As the saying goes, "When a man marries his Mistress, he creates a vacancy".

Kelly, on the other hand is likely to get in trouble, for breach of the Telecommunications Act.
But I'm sure she can take it on the chin..

AppleSetsSail Wed 25-May-16 13:53:03

She's such a moron. I hope the whole family is on a Malibu cliff when it breaks off into the Pacific.

AppleSetsSail Wed 25-May-16 13:53:44

I didn't realise that Sharon was the Other Woman. Has she commented publicly on the awkward spot this leaves her in?

Sunnsoo Wed 25-May-16 13:53:57

I hope the ow becomes her new stepmother! That would be karma!

tudasaurus Wed 25-May-16 13:55:59

Is she going to tweet her Dad's phone number too then? I'm not one to defend OW but inviting 4 million people to call and ask for a blow job is pretty disgusting when she ignores what a shit, unfaithful, violent husband Daddy has always been.

Dinah85 Wed 25-May-16 14:01:20

"So Ossie was the innocent victim then?"

Men so frequently have the terrible misfortune of tripping and falling straight into a passing vagina.

ScreenshottingIsNotJournalism Wed 25-May-16 14:05:14

This is nothing new though is it? Didn't Sharon smash a mirror over his head years ago after one of his other liasons. Why is this OW suddenly the instigator of his behaviour ??

It has to be said that although he can't string a sentance together in normal conversation, once he's on stage with his old band he's still got it!
(n.b. I DON'T FANCY HIM lol, but he's still a rock star so whoever is asking who would shag him and why, well I guess there's still plenty of Sabbath fans about)

If anything it's the rock stars who sleep with fans who are the ones in a position to be abusive (not that they always are, but that is the direction of the dynamic)

Kelly's tweet is unforgivable, I felt neutral towards her and the rest of them up until now, but what she has done is far more disgusting than anything his dad and his OW could have gotten up to!

MrsPurchase Wed 25-May-16 14:08:21

Dinah85 grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now