WIBU to smother him?

(8 Posts)
DoorMat1010 Sun 22-May-16 17:21:53

DC has been ill since Wednesday. D&V. I've been the one caring for her, DH has done nothing.

He's now got it, led on sofa whimpering. Fucking whimpering and moaning. Whilst I'm still for DC whilst feeling ill myself (trying not to be sick n had the runs for two days).

Been running around caring for DC whilst he lays there like a little whimp.

Bloody hell if I was like that, DC would be stuck!

She was sick this morning and he actually complained about it.

Think I'd be justified if I smothered him?

Oysterbabe Sun 22-May-16 17:25:47

TBH I'm not sure murder is the answer.
I can understand the urge though. DH actually groans like a zombie when he has a hangover.

EatShitDerek Sun 22-May-16 17:27:12

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

FerkTheeesSheet Sun 22-May-16 17:29:57

Ha, I feel for you op!
My DH is not currently ill but he is currently acting like a complete prick so I can completely sympathise!

DoorMat1010 Sun 22-May-16 17:47:58

It's not that he's ill that pisses me off. It's the noises that do it!

My god, DC and myself are ill too, both of us combined are not making half as much fuss as he is! Putting DC to bed then I'm just going in the other room. Can't listen to that all night!

I'm not going to smother him... But can't say it's not crossed my mind!

AGrinWithoutACat Sun 22-May-16 21:22:57

We just went through a nasty bug DD had it, then DH, then me sad

I was sympathetic to DH up until the point he lay in the living room floor whimpering and moaning at which point he was told to take himself to bed and that if it was that bad that he couldn't help making noises he should be in hospital (I don't do nursing of adults at all) - he stopped the noise and managed a couple of hours TV watching before going to bed

Me, I managed to be sick for 48 hours and cope with a breast feeding 15month old who had diarrhoea and not neglect DS who was well and still needed normal food and I didn't moan!

HarlettOScara Sun 22-May-16 21:24:59

Oh that would send me over the edge too. Do it...I'll start a whip round for your new patio wink

HeresashatinaboxpAt Sun 22-May-16 21:46:57

My family got ill dd1, dp myself and a lively baby at time but of course no one was as ill as dp... He self diagnosed pneumonia, norovirus and the worst anyone has ever been... Whilst struggling with the children n being ill myself he jus vanished... Three hours he returned, he went for a quick lie down without telling anyone!! That man nearly met that same fate wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now