Impulsive Moments Sponsored by Diet Coke

(14 Posts)
BuonoEstente Sat 21-May-16 21:03:40

....these programme wraps give me the rage. These women do not represent me with their vacuous, "ooo a paramedic/traffic cop, I must act like a twat and try to get his attention". Oh and my mate gets a ladder in her tights, we walk to a tesco/sainsbo express and buy her some new ones. Aibu?

flirtygirl Sat 21-May-16 21:27:10

No i hate them, talk about making wonen seem ditsy stupid and aaaarrrhgggh
Yanbu they make my eyes twitch with rage

BuonoEstente Sat 21-May-16 21:33:58

I am relieved its not just me. I'm ill and have inadvertently had a Dinner Date marathon remote by the tv I hate how all of those women behave.

PowerPantsRule Sat 21-May-16 22:05:34

I cannot watch them, they actually make me feel sick. Particularly the one where she acts like an arse to the policeman and then does the 'arrest me' gag, just so naff and old fashioned.

I am ill too and have been watching too many old Real Housewives on the same channel!

there's one where a fella kicks a football by mistake into a group of female friends. one girl quickly shoves the football up her top and looks at the guy like she's in serious pain.
poor taste IMO, and badly done. not funny at all.

oh God yeah and all the others, simpering women fawning over pretty boys, blech.

freebreeze Sat 21-May-16 22:40:45

Make me cringe so much....especially the police one when she's indicating she wants hand cuffs...that women looks ridiculous then!

HackerFucker22 Sat 21-May-16 22:48:55

I thought they all just ripped holes in their own tights? No walk to sainsbos.

<misses point>

that's right, they all rip holes in their own tights, because that is what good friends do.

BuonoEstente Sun 22-May-16 07:48:08

The walk to sainsbos is what I would do smile, not cock up my own outfit because my mate has caught her tights on something.

toriap2 Sun 22-May-16 07:49:56

I am so glad I'm not the only one who hates these. Watched the tights one and just shouted 'why' at the TV. She has a small, barely noticable hole, so they all rip big holes in their tights? I rolled my eyes so hard I sprained one

StableButDeluded Sun 22-May-16 08:15:31

I used to really cringe at that Tena Lady advert, the one where the woman gets her floaty dress caught in the lift doors as Random Handsome Guy is scrabbling around on the floor picking up his dropped paperwork.
That bit was quite amusing. Then a lot of dodgy acting as she and her female colleagues giggle and whisper by the water cooler at the fact that 'he nearly saw my knickers'.
Strangely, she appears to have no embarrassment at all about the MAHOOSIVE pack of Tena Lady that's perched on full display in her wide-open handbag. He probably saw those alright.

StableButDeluded Sun 22-May-16 08:22:15

Sorry, just realised I missed the entire point of the thread! blush
Tena Lady is most definitely NOT a Diet Coke programme wrap.
Though maybe Diet Coke and Tena Lady should think about getting together. After all, what goes in must come out!!

BuonoEstente Sun 22-May-16 08:51:39

Ha ha no worries, all advert annoyances are welcome and "I rolled my eyes so hard I sprained one" - proper funny, I will be using this.

The trapped dress/lift advert was irritating but the tena lady ad with the lady in the back to front dress made my teeth itch.

BuonoEstente Sun 22-May-16 13:19:37

Oh and the muller one where the yogurt is described as thick as a "hunky" man falls over, the implication being that he's thick for being clumsy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now