to be getting really pissed off with colleague?

(5 Posts)
FoamyCoffee Tue 17-May-16 18:18:25

I have a colleague with has quite a few health complaints that are minor on their own, but more serious when there are so many of them.

She is going through a bad patch health-wise at the moment but she refuses to stay off work. She is no use in the office at all. She is just making mistakes, not pulling her weight and she should be at home in bed. She is not fit to work.

I'm actually worried she'll have a heart attack she is so unwell, but I am so fucking frustrated trying to deal with her. I know I probably deserve a flaming, but ARGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

SnookieSnooks Tue 17-May-16 19:19:44

If she is likely to have a heart atrack, YANBU... Why won't she call in sick? Has the management complained to her about having time off or she worried about being in trouble for taking sick leave? Or does she just think she's indispensable?

FoamyCoffee Tue 17-May-16 19:25:38

I really doubt that management would have complained about/to her; they're very reasonable.

cloneroom Tue 17-May-16 19:33:28

Yanbu but perhaps she is afraid to admit how I'll she is. Admitting it might make it more frightening for her?

SnookieSnooks Tue 17-May-16 19:35:19

You shouldn't have the responsibility of looking after her. Perhaps you can have a word with her manager? Maybe they should suggest she takes time off?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now