would you throw these out ?

(4 Posts)
bluejasmin Mon 16-May-16 17:29:10

Just had to go through the bin for these !! Been on the side for 3 days so I threw them as to me they look like bits of plastic crap !
Apparently they go on number plates but if they were important would you not put them somewhere safe and maybe fucking mention them ?
If I kept every bit of random crap I found laying around we'd be covered in it . So ..... AIBU to have thrown these weird half chewed discs without questioning the household ?
Disclaimer: we have a dish by front door for "important and useful crap " these were not there so they were abandoned on side with actual rubbish items .

DonkeysDontRideBicycles Mon 16-May-16 17:37:24

Oh, plastic caps to hide rusty screwheads? I'd not realised what they were until I read on, am not surprised you thought they were bits of tat. I imagine they're cheap to replace if they'd gone for good?

SquinkiesRule Mon 16-May-16 17:44:50

I'd have thrown then out too, I hate the clutter of stuff like that.
I dusted this morning, an collected a few buttons, some foreign coins, a golf tee no golfers in the family and an assortment of rubbish from the window sills and mantle piece.

bluejasmin Mon 16-May-16 17:50:09

So you can replace them ? I've only dug them out of bin as he told me you can't buy them ! I shall Google now to prove a point .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now