aibu to hope that Amazon might deliver a package today?

(7 Posts)
coco1810 Sat 14-May-16 14:13:32

Waiting for my DD medieval costume to arrive..... To be delivered some point today, hopefully. Stuck in house with two miserable DC who are climbing the wall to go out and a very stroppy puppy that has normally had at least a two mile walk by now. If I had honest neighbours who would sign for and return the package it wouldn't be a problem but I don't. sigh

Tiopyn Sat 14-May-16 14:49:26

Can you put a note on door to say to leave the package somewhere discreet? (With a signature on)
DM used to do that often.

someonestolemynick Sat 14-May-16 14:58:40

With Amazon you can specify a safe place to leave your parcel. Too late for now but might enable youbtobgp out in future.

Mishmashpotatoes Sat 14-May-16 15:17:15

My Amazon guy is really good, we have prime though so don't know if it's different couriers. I had to pop out last minute once so left a note on the door to leave it in a certain place and he did.

ScoutsMam Sat 14-May-16 15:18:54

No use now, but if Amazon are delivering it then you can sometimes get it delivered to your local argos/post office/other shop.

Hope it comes soon.

coco1810 Sat 14-May-16 15:29:43

Estimated delivery date was supposed to be Monday so wouldn't have been a problem, but received email this morning saying delivery due today. Should be happy that it's early but my god, the moaning! (and that's just the dog!).

We don't have a regular delivery guy but definitely think a delivery to our local Spa Shop is the way forward next time.

15:29 and still no delivery! 😓

OneMagnumisneverenough Sat 14-May-16 15:30:57

Is there a tracker?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now