To be pissed off!!

(9 Posts)
Flapjackninja Sat 14-May-16 01:50:56

DP has walked out of the house drunk after walking upstairs falling into a bannister and snapping it and waking DD up in the process. I'm annoyed thinking why should I go look for him tosser!

rightmywrongs Sat 14-May-16 01:57:49

If it's any consolation I just got delivered mine so drunk he can barely stand, pretty much crawled to the bathroom to throw up.
Returned to the bedroom & tried to have a go at me but I don't understand rambles.
DD also woken up.
Arseholes

coco1810 Sat 14-May-16 03:04:07

Oooh, lots of early morning hoovering and door slamming ladies!!!! Get the noisiest toys out for the kids too. And throw in the Frozen soundtrack too! 😂

Helloitsme88 Sat 14-May-16 05:08:46

Mines just strolled in covered in pen. He fell asleep so they drew on him apparently....

rightmywrongs Sat 14-May-16 07:52:30

Wow such catches,
We are so lucky girls!!

Costacoffeeplease Sat 14-May-16 07:59:34

Are they often like this?

TheoriginalLEM Sat 14-May-16 08:08:42

"Oooh, lots of early morning hoovering and door slamming ladies!!!! Get the noisiest toys out for the kids too. And throw in the Frozen soundtrack too! 😂"

or alternatively, tell them this is the first and last time you will tolerate this behaviour, and mean it

GirlOutNumbered Sat 14-May-16 08:36:29

Mine came in from a beer festival last week. Fell asleep on front room floor. Silly me forgot to wake him.

Oysterbabe Sat 14-May-16 08:59:51

Mines still asleep, treating himself to a nice lie in. He must be tired after getting up in the night to feed the baby. Oh no wait, that was me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now