To hope his foot hurts!

(8 Posts)
IsItTimeForGinAndTonicYet Fri 13-May-16 21:09:04

Have dd who is 18mo. Currently pregnant with ds, am 28 weeks. Have had horrendous sickness since about 8 weeks. On bed rest atm. Drifted off to sleep this afternoon when DD went for a nap. Was woken by a loud chap at the door, answered to find a man on my doorstep, started trying to chat to me about some charity or other. Told him not interested too tired to talk
So he shoved his foot in my door to get me to talk. So I slammed my door shut and he screamed in pain.
Told him please don't mess with tired pregnant women you
Will probably get hurt and he sloped away with watery eyes. Felt so good. Ps I'm so
So exhausted have had about 8 hours sleep since Wednesday afternoon.

VimFuego101 Fri 13-May-16 21:10:02

Well done grin I can't stand pushy door to door sellers/ chuggers.

JustLostTheGame Fri 13-May-16 21:11:02

Good for you!! He deserves a sore foot for trying to bully his way into your house! And yes, putting his foot in your doorway is bullying his way into your house.

SweetieDrops Fri 13-May-16 21:11:32

He had it coming. How dare he force his foot into your home after you'd politely told him to leave. Wanker.

emopod Fri 13-May-16 22:37:26

Wow. I think sticking your foot into someone's door like that - especially someone alone and clearly vulnerable, like a pregnant woman - is so far beyond the pale that he deserved whatever he got.

WTAF was he thinking. It's gotta be trespass to stick your foot in someone's door like that, right?

WhyCantIuseTheNameIWant Fri 13-May-16 22:59:25

confused ooh. Sounds painful.
Hope you didn't break him.

Hope you get some sleep now too.

facebookrecruit Fri 13-May-16 23:01:06

I'd have opened the door again and punched him right in the suck hole to go with his sore foot! Twat!

drivingmisspotty Fri 13-May-16 23:06:16

How dare he! You should report to the charity he was working for, or if you can't remember their name maybe the local council. I assume they grant licences for door to door fundraising, although admit I don't really know how it works.

Also if you have a local fb group, mention it on there as they are probably doing the rounds. Won't get any donations from your neighbours after that!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now