to be fed up of having to fit around his schedule

(10 Posts)
tiggerbounce77 Fri 13-May-16 18:40:06

Why should I be the one that has to rearrange my stuff coz he can't get home on time? I am supposed to be going out tonight but if he doesn't get home on time I have to rearrange, why can't he just get home when he bloody well says he will be home!

wheresthel1ght Fri 13-May-16 18:56:43

Assuming you are talking about your partner..

What are his excuses for not being home? Are they genuine ie traffic on the roads, meeting running late or is he just being a prick and not leaving early enough assuming he can leave early?

tiggerbounce77 Fri 13-May-16 19:07:07

He is just being a pick, can't leave wherever he is on time

TooOldForGlitter Fri 13-May-16 19:08:58

Does he make a habit of this?

JustLostTheGame Fri 13-May-16 19:10:34

Get a babysitter. Text him and tell him he is to pay them when he gets home.

tiggerbounce77 Fri 13-May-16 19:11:21

Not massively but it always tends to be on the rare occasion when I have plans

wheresthel1ght Fri 13-May-16 20:16:16

I agree with the find a babysitter and text him with what he owes him/her when he gets in.

My dp would be late for his own funeral because he has no sense of urgency. I now tell him we have to leave 45 minutes earlier than we actually need to, maybe try that in future?

TendonQueen Fri 13-May-16 20:18:41

Ring and go ballistic and say he needs to get back pronto. Go out then anyway even if you're late. And next time he has to go anywhere, don't get back till you've made him late and point out how annoying it is.

JustLostTheGame Fri 13-May-16 20:27:03

Oh and in future, because you'll stay with this asshole, dont tell him when you are going out so he cant sabotage it.

CalleighDoodle Fri 13-May-16 20:36:29

I agree with calling a babysitter... And maybe thinking about whether he actually only does this whenever you are going out

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now