To sell my visitor parking permits

(13 Posts)
sandrabedminster Sat 07-May-16 13:28:36

I'm moving so will no longer be any use to me. I can't get a refund and spend 30 on them.

They do say must not re resold but I'm not looking to make a profit. Just get backmy money!

araiba Sat 07-May-16 13:33:59

leave them in house when you go and hope for good karma

yomellamoHelly Sat 07-May-16 13:36:22

We left ours for the person who bought the house from us (along with other useful leaflets etc). They were very nice to us when we had to go back a couple of weeks later to collect the post that hadn't been forwarded.

AgathaMystery Sat 07-May-16 16:44:53

Agree that it's nice to leave them.

mygorgeousmilo Sat 07-May-16 17:42:02

I left mine for the next people, along with a note saying something along the lines of "enjoy having friends over in your new home" although maybe less cheesy :-)

FruStefanOla Sat 07-May-16 17:59:38

I agree that it would be nice to leave them, as a gift, to the people who've bought your house. If they're moving in from out of the area, they might not be aware of the visitor permit scenario and might welcome them for family/friends who might be helping them to move in. Or they might need them until they get their own residents permit/s sorted out. It's just a kind thing to do.

AerithEarthling Sat 07-May-16 18:05:06

I agree with leaving them, maybe were you move to someone may do the same as you. I am a karma believer.

Hissy Sat 07-May-16 18:06:18

Leave them, things come around back to you

TheWildRumpyPumpus Sat 07-May-16 19:09:16

Leave them. Likely they won't have the necessary permits themselves when they move in so they and their guests will make use of them during the first week.

GretchenBeckett Sat 07-May-16 19:10:56

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

IceRoadDucker Sat 07-May-16 19:19:09

YANBU. Do what you like with them.

sandrabedminster Sun 08-May-16 09:32:37

OK I'll probably just leave them.

Lightbulbs comment is uncalled for!

CombineBananaFister Sun 08-May-16 09:36:49

leave most, but keep a couple incase you need to pop back for post or owt you've forgot

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now