to wonder what on earth Eileen Grimshaw has done to her teeth?!

(59 Posts)
HappenstanceMarmite Tue 26-Apr-16 19:54:06

Looks like Dick Emery's vicar. Would those be veneers?

mogloveseggs Tue 26-Apr-16 20:45:26

I didn't notice her teeth so much as the tan! Will retrieve corrie from deleted on the planner and report back later, am intrigued now grin

SquinkiesRule Tue 26-Apr-16 21:01:35

She does have a nice tan, must have been away for a little sunshine. I think it makes her teeth look very white, or she had work done while she's been off.

Ankleswingers Tue 26-Apr-16 21:04:18

Just spat my tea out laughing OP...couldn't agree more!!

CaptainCrunch Tue 26-Apr-16 21:48:06

She looks like a creosoted chipmunk. I noticed last night that something was awry. The characters on Corrie are supposed to be struggling to make ends meet, holding down 3 minimum wage jobs at a time but can somehow afford veneers, hair transplants and boob jobs. Load of shite.

winewolfhowls Tue 26-Apr-16 22:17:20

I'd Sean says 'appen in ANOTHER conversation I think I shall scream.

Appen I will

CakeThat Tue 26-Apr-16 22:22:24

grin creosoted chipmunk!

Her tan looks odder than Steve's fake Spanish one!

Thattimeofyearagain Tue 26-Apr-16 22:27:15

Yes, yes, I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed grin

NattyNatural Tue 26-Apr-16 22:30:01

Someone please post a pic!!

RudeElf Tue 26-Apr-16 22:31:19

Please post a photo. I havent recorded corrie.

HappenstanceMarmite Tue 26-Apr-16 22:33:53

I will see if I can find a photo. Failing that, I will rescue an episode from Deleted Shows and do a screenshot. Need to see a moving pic though really, as when she talks you get the full effect confused

RudeElf Tue 26-Apr-16 22:44:14

I'm going to try itvplayer

HappenstanceMarmite Tue 26-Apr-16 22:48:07

Yes please do RudeElf. She's right at the beginning of the last episode shown.

RudeElf Tue 26-Apr-16 22:56:22

Found it! Yes they look very odd and white/blue compared to her tanned skin! And it seems like she is keeping her mouth closed to stop them falling out. Like my granda used to do! grin

Fun fact: if you watch corrie with the sound down it looks really low budget. Like crossroads used to!

HappenstanceMarmite Tue 26-Apr-16 23:13:23

Aw I loved Crossroads! How creepy was Benny when you look back... Leering after Miss Diane <shudder>

RudeElf Tue 26-Apr-16 23:20:01

grin

W33joo Wed 27-Apr-16 09:11:06

I spent ages on slow mo and pause getting this for you all! Glad I'm not the only one who thought this!!

SaucyJack Wed 27-Apr-16 09:48:31

Blimey! Miley Cyrus is looking rough ^

Must be the drugs.

DailyFailAreABunchOfCunts Wed 27-Apr-16 09:52:40

Blimey. They are...erm...noticeable aren't they?
confused

BadgersNadgers Wed 27-Apr-16 10:21:21

Blimey! Miley Cyrus is looking rough

grin

liinyo Wed 27-Apr-16 10:39:54

I don't watch very often but am aware of her character. I wouldn''t have immediately known her - I would have assumed it was a long lost relative or possibly she had won the lottery and was going mad with surgical and non surgical improvements. It's not just the teeth/hair/tan, it also looks like she has had cheek fillers.

Does anyone remember when the actress who paid Ivy Tilsley lost her job for having a facelift (I think) that was thought to be inappropriate for her character?

cjt110 Wed 27-Apr-16 11:33:47

Yes! I thought she looked wierd, apart from the odd tan. Glad someone else noticed it!

TheHiphopopotamus Wed 27-Apr-16 12:28:39

Does anyone remember when the actress who paid Ivy Tilsley lost her job for having a facelift (I think) that was thought to be inappropriate for her character?

I remember that, although that may have been an excuse to get shut. Her behaviour had become very erratic, in fact I think she may have had problems with alcohol. I seem to recall her appearing her on 'The Word' and being 'tired and emotional' <shows age>

As for Eileen's teeth - blimey! I'd never noticed them before but they look ridiculous in that pic.

MitzyLeFrouf Wed 27-Apr-16 12:36:04

Goodness me! I find dental veneers so distracting.

Working in the taxi office must be paying well.

HappenstanceMarmite Wed 27-Apr-16 14:48:03

Well done and thank you for posting that W33joo!!! not that I was too idle to do it myself

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now