Ground Force ratings - was it the tips or tits??

(13 Posts)
MummyBtothree Sun 24-Apr-16 20:07:59

Just wondering if Ground Force would have had as many people tuning in all those years ago if the very beautiful & talented Charlie Dimmock had worn a bra?. Just twigged why my DH is Sky+ all the re-runs hmm

EponasWildDaughter Sun 24-Apr-16 20:44:05

There are much easier ways of ogling a pair of boobs than sitting through Ground Force over and over. You never saw much and she wasn't all that IMO. Sorry Charlie

RortyCrankle Sun 24-Apr-16 21:44:36

I hated those gardens and as a straight female the tits did nothing for me.

abbsismyhero Sun 24-Apr-16 21:46:26

i watched it but not for the tits i like gardens blush

bornwithaplasticspoon Sun 24-Apr-16 21:52:28

I had a bit of a thing for Alan Titchmarsh blush

Shallowstreams Sun 24-Apr-16 21:54:14

Seriously your husband has Sky+ it just to see some breasts not in a bra under a top. That's a bit worrying

SaucyJack Sun 24-Apr-16 21:58:15

My grandad loved it.

Just asked DP and he doesn't know who she is.

I shall refrain from making ageist and beauty fascist comments.

GooodMythicalMorning Sun 24-Apr-16 21:58:26

Loved it. Miss it

Oysterbabe Sun 24-Apr-16 22:03:17

I saw her on something the other day. The years have not been kind.

nooka Sun 24-Apr-16 22:04:54

I don'[t wear a bra either so I don't think that's why dh liked it. Never understood why it was such a big deal anyway. Wearing bras isn't compulsory, and Charlie always said it was just a comfort thing for her (my reason too, it was nice to have someone in the public eye sharing my bra disliking views).

They were just a nice group of people doing something fun together to help people out. We liked Tommy Walsh best smile

KingJoffreyLikesJaffaCakes Sun 24-Apr-16 22:05:15

No, it was the pebble bubble fountain made from a shitty hose and some stolen pebbles.

Her tits weren't all that.

nooka Sun 24-Apr-16 22:07:31

She doesn't look particularly aged now I don't think, she's just put on a lot of weight.

Pipbin Sun 24-Apr-16 22:21:53

It's because there was bugger else on in those days.
Many people still only 4 channels and there was no netflix etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now