to just hand in my notice?

(8 Posts)
piebaldponies Mon 11-Apr-16 16:08:40

I have been trying to meet with my boss for weeks now and can't get a straight answers about the hours he wants me to do or how long he wants me in for (it's a temporary thing but ongoing at the moment if you see what I mean.)

Seeing as I can't get a straight answer I'm thinking I'm not a priority for him, so just to hand in my notice as then at least I can make some proper plans for my future?

Birdsgottafly Mon 11-Apr-16 16:13:07

Are there other jobs you could be doing?

piebaldponies Mon 11-Apr-16 16:17:36

Possibly could do some other bits and pieces, yeah smile

Birdsgottafly Mon 11-Apr-16 16:20:23

You need to be sure, before you hand your notice in, if you need the money.

Then put it to your Boss that you need an answer by, such an such a date.

piebaldponies Mon 11-Apr-16 16:57:26

I really think it may be easier to hand in my notice but I'd prefer part time.

But I need watertight childcare and it's going to be too late at this rate. It's so frustrating.

NotMeNotYouNotAnyone Mon 11-Apr-16 17:00:38

It does seem a bit like cutting your nose off to spite your face, since you'll be the one out of work

piebaldponies Mon 11-Apr-16 17:04:08

Yeah maybe. Or is it the only sensible thing I can do given the childcare needed? I don't know. I kind of feel like I have to take back control in a way even if that means not working for a while.

piebaldponies Mon 11-Apr-16 17:04:33

Yeah maybe. Or is it the only sensible thing I can do given the childcare needed? I don't know. I kind of feel like I have to take back control in a way even if that means not working for a while.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now