Advice needed

(2 Posts)
Summerwood1 Fri 08-Apr-16 05:02:22

We have had a difficult time with our adopted teenager, Teenager no longer lives at home and is in supported living. Our issue is with her support worker who told the police that we had refused to give teenager her clothes! Completely untrue as the worker had collected a big bag of clothes the week before. The police read me the email stating that the support worker had said I refused to give her the clothes. No worries regarding the police. I contacted social services regarding this email and they are trying to say that they never sent an email saying that etc,etc. Should I just let it rest or should I take on the complaint? Social services seem to be a law on to themselves. I potentially could of got into trouble with the police for their false info.

herecomethepotatoes Fri 08-Apr-16 05:24:08

I would follow it up purely to keep a paper trail. I'm sure you still have the original email. Make sure to send them screenshots including, importantly, the sender.

End it with something along the lines of,

I look forwards to your reply and explanation as to the original denial of the email being sent

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now