So he ''heard the Angry voices about the tampon tax'', so why the fucking fuck......

(24 Posts)
BeckerLleytonNever Fri 18-Mar-16 16:49:49

cant he hear the DISABLED?????????????????

bastard. hes a bastard. they all are.

as for the constant ''rewarding hard working people''.

utter tosh and crap.

People who have had to give up carreers to care fulltime for disabled/elderly are amongst the hadest working EVER, saving the gov BILLIONS a year, yet we are not recognised as HArd working or caring isn't even a job.

I fucking hate him and his boss!

hearing on the news aboyut the tampon tax being got rid of, fine, great even, but WTF??????????????????

ghostyslovesheep Fri 18-Mar-16 16:51:37

<Stands up and applauds> well said

EverySongbirdSays Fri 18-Mar-16 16:51:47

For someone with a deceased disabled child I think we ALL expected a totally different approach to disability from "Compassionate Conservatism"

BeckerLleytonNever Fri 18-Mar-16 16:56:52

oooh< im soooooo seething about this.

Many people are, Peston last night said Osborne is an astute person. eh???????

Im just so glad the newspapers and other MPs are being so loud and vocal about this,

oh, and the bedroom tax too, no turnaround there either for rooms converted for disability either.

LurkingHusband Fri 18-Mar-16 16:59:14

For someone with a deceased disabled child I think we ALL expected a totally different approach to disability from "Compassionate Conservatism"

Which is a classic example of hope over experience ....

PhilPhilConnors Fri 18-Mar-16 17:05:43

YANBU.

BeckerLleytonNever Fri 18-Mar-16 17:06:45

got to log off as need to see to disabled DC, not running away! check in another rtime.

tha nks for sharing btw.

PuntasticUsername Fri 18-Mar-16 17:07:31

I don't think it's unreasonable to have expected a...well, reasonable approach from a prime minister who is actually the father of a deceased disabled child hmm

scaevola Fri 18-Mar-16 17:09:11

Today's tampon tax announcement is spin over substance.

IlikePercyPig Fri 18-Mar-16 17:10:12

They're cunts in suits.

LurkingHusband Fri 18-Mar-16 17:12:53

I don't think it's unreasonable to have expected a...well, reasonable approach from a prime minister who is actually the father of a deceased disabled child

I stand by my comment - it was unproven hope over proven experience.

Those of us who were warning about the Tories weren't - in the main - doing it to hear our own voices. Some of us were old enough 1979-1997 to remember what they got up to last time they had the chance. And a lot of us are still paying.

SanityClause Fri 18-Mar-16 17:14:25

The abolition of "tampon tax" is due to a change in the EU rules. If it was possible, the last labour government would have abolished it, but couldn't, under EU rules. It's not even his victory!

PhilPhilConnors Fri 18-Mar-16 17:19:01

DC has only ever shown empathy with disability when canvassing for votes. The rest of the time he has shut down conversation because he has a deceased child with a disability.
Beyond that fact he has nothing in common with the vast majority of families affected by disability.

eastwest Fri 18-Mar-16 17:27:35

YANBU. Unfortunately.

scaevola Fri 18-Mar-16 17:33:31

"The abolition of "tampon tax" is due to a change in the EU rules. If it was possible, the last labour government would have abolished it, but couldn't, under EU rules. It's not even his victory!"

Nope, it's not even that.

There has been no change to EU rules. What they have actually said is that some other member states have made some positive noises about it, so it will go forward - they hope in no longer than a year - to actual negotiations. Which could take some time.

It's pure spin/grandstanding, from a Bremain chancellor, who wants to make it look as if something they agreed to ask for has happened in EU. It hasn't. The formal part hasn't even begun, and there is no guarantee that a measure will be agreed, let alone passed.

Birdsgottafly Fri 18-Mar-16 17:36:12

The promises that they made in regards to the 'most vulnerable' not being subjected to the cuts, went out the window as soon as they were in power.

I'm pleased that Charities are making a stand and have dropped Patrons Zac Goldsmith, James Cleverly and Kit Malthouse, so publicly because of their support for the cut to disability benefits.

ChemistryHunt Fri 18-Mar-16 17:42:04

It was an EU agreement that has led to them being able to remove it.

Also they are probably more worried about winning the votes of all women than they are of just those whose lives are touched by the cuts in one shape or anywhere. Fighting for the EU to let them scrap it looks like they care about doing the right thing and the timing is just great for them for hiding some uncomfortable truths.

As the money gained from the tax is given to charities they also don't lose anything by its removal, however I do wonder if they will put any funding into the charities that will lose, but I won't hold my breath.

scaevola Fri 18-Mar-16 17:47:32

"It was an EU agreement that has led to them being able to remove it."

There is no such agreement. There is an 'intention to include proposals' which could pave the way. This is far from a done deal.

ChemistryHunt Fri 18-Mar-16 17:49:43

Ok stand corrected not a done deal then.

Makes it even more apparent that the big fuss is being made about this to distract from other stuff.

kali110 Fri 18-Mar-16 18:52:48

"Rewarding the hard working people"seriously pisses me right off!
Like none of them could be possibly disabled!!
I worked for over a decade before my disability got too much angry
I certainly love having days where i can't leave my bed, let alone my house because i'm on so much pain hmm

GastonsPomPomWrath Fri 18-Mar-16 18:56:19

They're cunts in suits

Nah, cunts are useful.

heavenlypink Fri 18-Mar-16 19:10:40

The proposed cuts scare the hell out of me. Renewed my DS DLA or should I say PIP ( he's just changed over) He has a learning disability, epilepsy and a variable genetic condition. His claim was successful ...... but only renewed for a year (as opposed to the 4 year cycles he previously got DLA for) Now I know why angry I too expected more from a prime minister who had the experience of life with a disabled child and the stress that puts on a family.

BeckerLleytonNever Sat 19-Mar-16 16:58:58

what about IDS resigning then? do you think he realised he actually has a heart after all?

DangerousBeanz Sat 19-Mar-16 17:09:26

Cunts usually have more warmth and depth than this bunch of psychopaths. IDS with a heart? ?? Nope I think he's done this to further the Brexit cause and to undermine Cameron. He can't even be trusted by his own odious colleagues.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now