Aibu to leave him asleep on sofa?

(7 Posts)
bimandbam Thu 10-Mar-16 22:11:37

DP has just nodded off on the sofa. Bedding was clean in today. He isn't working in the morning.

Aibu to leave him there and sneak off to bed to make like a starfish? I shaved my legs earlier, clean (naice) bedding on, can drift off without the snoring and 'snuggling' from him. Won't have the spare arm drapped around the back of my pillow.

It's a bit mean I know. But I love my own space in bed and the snoring drives me bonkers. It's not cold down here and he has a whippet laid on him so he won't get lonely!

Fidelia Thu 10-Mar-16 22:13:01

Go for it grin

Finola1step Thu 10-Mar-16 22:14:01

Go

Arfarfanarf Thu 10-Mar-16 22:14:56

god yeah.

Tell him he looked so comfy you didn't want to wake him.

Better yet, tell him you tried to wake him and he said "five minutes" so you went to bed thinking he'd be up and you fell asleep. grin

acasualobserver Thu 10-Mar-16 22:16:49

Yes, do it. If he says anything, say you tried to get him to come to bed but he was having none of it. (This has worked for me in the past.)

acasualobserver Thu 10-Mar-16 22:17:22

X-post!

bimandbam Thu 10-Mar-16 22:28:31

Lol you nest of bed hogging vipers.

I let the dog out for a wee. She jumped back on him and he didn't move. So I softly whispered 'dp,dp are you coming up?'

No answer so I obviously turned the tv down, the lights off and threw ds's tent blanket on him. You know so he can nap properly.

With a bit of luck he will be there for the night, wake at 6am when ds does and try and get back in bed. When I can claim he woke ds up so 'you wake him,you take him'.

Winner winner chicken dinner. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now