to think that if I have declined the same invite 3 times...

(10 Posts)
NotGonnaAnswerThePhone Thu 10-Mar-16 17:22:01

there is no need to invite me a 4th time.

I am skint - this doesn't mean I only have £200 to last the month, it means I have NO MONEY. I have told you this.

Also, I hate the fact that you are endlessly kissing my abusive exes ass and encouraging her to come out to these social situations.

How lovely that you have managed to get 25 people to come out - that's great. But I dont know 20 of them one of them is the abusive ex.

Also, if I don't respond to your FB message and whatsapp message, it means I wont reply to your text message.

FUCK OFF

Rant over, sorry about the language.

I really want to just send her a screen shot of my last 3 declines to save writing them out again.

Ginslinger Thu 10-Mar-16 17:23:46

Maybe it's time to block

OracleofDelphi Thu 10-Mar-16 17:23:49

Ignore?

OracleofDelphi Thu 10-Mar-16 17:24:14

Argh pressed it too soon. Do you still want to be their friend?

Groovee Thu 10-Mar-16 17:25:35

I would ignore any more invites.

NotGonnaAnswerThePhone Thu 10-Mar-16 17:29:32

I am in the process of going NC. It just ruffles my feathers everytime she texts me. I will block if I can work out how to block standard texts

NotGonnaAnswerThePhone Thu 10-Mar-16 17:30:38

This woman reminds me of Monica andd Pheobe's english friend in Friends.

"Smell my neck, I'm not wearing any perfume, that's my natural scent"

OracleofDelphi Thu 10-Mar-16 17:31:21

No idea on how to do that, but if you cant just delete unread as soon as they come into your phone. Is DF aware that you are going NC / are upset with her? Have you had a conversation or are you just backing away slowly. If youve had a chat / falling out then she is not getting the message so ignore. If you havent and are backing away then it might take a while for her to get the message that you arent interested anymore

8angle Thu 10-Mar-16 17:32:42

Rant all you want here, with as much bad language as you like and just ignore this person (they are no friend of yours!).

memyselfandaye Thu 10-Mar-16 19:00:12

Honestly, a simple fuck off I don't like you will get the message across.

Why tie yourself in knots and get wound up? Be blunt, its liberating.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now