to not want to feel guilt about going to cinema

(4 Posts)
kylorobes Tue 08-Mar-16 20:52:48

I am making 3 cinema trips this week to see my favourite film before it stops showing. AIBU to not want to feel guilty/geeky about this? my friends enjoy their own interests and spend on other things that I don't e.g expensive music concerts. I don't like celebs/soaps and enjoy certain films that interest me. I know they are havig a laugh about it, in a nice way though

Iggi999 Tue 08-Mar-16 20:54:14

Why is it guilt? They probably just think it's a bit unusual. When they watch soaps, it's not the same episode! I don't think guilt is the right word.
Enjoy your films!

DoreenLethal Tue 08-Mar-16 20:54:14

What do you mean feel guilty? Are you an adult with your own decision making process? If so, then it is nobody else's business, surely?

ChemistryHunt Tue 08-Mar-16 20:57:34

Why feel guilty?

It seems a strange emotion to be feeling for this from your post as it doesn't spurn like you are neglecting anything.

If you want to go then go! Lots of my friends don't understand some of the things I do in my spare time (I get involved in lots of local campaigns and issues and they don't see the appeal of going to meetings and discussions) but I never feel guilty about doing my own thing.

Go and see the film and enjoy it. lofes to short to worry about other peoples opinion of how you spend your spare time!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now