Delivery guys

(8 Posts)
23jumpstreet Mon 07-Mar-16 23:05:43

So a random delivery guy left four boxes of bed liners at my door,it's a communal hallway and I get a letter saying I'm going to be charged for having them removed I phoned the delivery company and they say they have no record it it so Aibu to refuse to pay to have the boxes removed.

Fatmomma99 Tue 08-Mar-16 00:27:53

Nick the boxes, or leave them.

Don't pay!

Naoko Tue 08-Mar-16 00:54:28

Don't pay, they're not yours, you didn't have them put there. Although for the sake of not having to argue with whoever is trying to charge you for disposal, I'd be inclined to dispose of them myself.

GirlOverboard Tue 08-Mar-16 03:20:43

You say you've contacted the delivery company, but have you actually spoken to whoever sent you the goods and explained the situation? I don't know what a bed liner is but if the seller refuses to pick them up can you not put them on Freecycle or sell them or get a charity to pick them up?

Champagneformyrealfriends Tue 08-Mar-16 05:57:58

YABU but surely there'll be a nursing home/hospice appreciative of them? I'd donate them (if bed liners are what I think they are!).

MattDillonsPants Tue 08-Mar-16 06:15:10

What is a bed liner? Is it a big box? Move it yourself. Just throw it away or something.

23jumpstreet Tue 08-Mar-16 07:27:53

They are adult bed pads for incontinence.

SoupDragon Tue 08-Mar-16 07:30:36

Who are they addressed to and who sent them?

I agree with taking them to a care home.p of you can't get them taken back.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now