to be envious of Flop's furniture? (light-hearted)

(21 Posts)
amysmummy12345 Fri 04-Mar-16 18:46:59

Exactly that really... Whenever we watch Bing Bunny I have serious furniture envy! His house just seems so stylish and retro chic. I want to live there without that naughty fucker Bing obviously have you ever lusted over a fictional house?

Imfinehowareyou Fri 04-Mar-16 18:48:47

I totally agree with you. I love the style plus he has definitely kondoed successfully - a place for everything!

WaccaWacca Fri 04-Mar-16 18:52:50

I covet Flop's sofa. And Brenda the Blender, mine is on its last legs.

amysmummy12345 Fri 04-Mar-16 18:56:52

Haha Flop will be bringing out a coffee table style book "Kondo with Flop" grin I'm hoping that subconsciously DH will become more Flop-esque with time... He's such a switched on care giver smile

WaccaWacca Fri 04-Mar-16 19:01:54

I do a mean Flop impression. DD gets me to do it all the time. At first, I thought it was because she was impressed. Now I'm wondering if she'd just prefer to live with Flop.

notquitehuman Fri 04-Mar-16 19:02:28

Yes! I want to live in Flop's house with the sort of mid-century chic.

I'd be having rabbit stew for dinner though.

Scoopmuckdizzy Fri 04-Mar-16 19:10:41

DS1 calls me Flop. I think he'd rather the actual Flop look after him. Flop is very reasonable.

MyNameIsSuz Fri 04-Mar-16 19:11:27

Yes! I'm always very jealous of their house.

MyNameIsSuz Fri 04-Mar-16 19:11:58

Wouldn't want to have to live there with Bing or Flop though

amysmummy12345 Fri 04-Mar-16 19:13:31

Indeed scoop grin

HoldMeCloserTonyDanza Fri 04-Mar-16 20:12:25

Kondo with Flop! grin

I love Flop. I was thrilled he won his Oscar (obviously that was what they were rally recognising).

mogloveseggs Fri 04-Mar-16 20:15:20

Oh gosh yes! Yanbu! Spacious, light, lots of storage. No lego scattered. And where can I buy a soggy froggy? I need one in my life grin

jimpam Fri 04-Mar-16 20:21:46

I would love to live in flop's house. He is also my parenting idol- bing does stupid shit all day long & flop is unfailingly patient & quick to turn it into an important teaching moment. No raised voices or breadstick bribery from him.

Swannykazoo Fri 04-Mar-16 20:26:48

Personally I can't believe no one is lusting after Sula's carer's amazing upside down house in the middle of the park. Sod the furniture. (Though I do covet a soggy froggy dishcloth)

Swannykazoo Fri 04-Mar-16 20:27:50

Cross posted with mog. There must be soggyfroggies out there!

Stanky Fri 04-Mar-16 20:28:23

I used to get annoyed at how nice their house was when ds used to watch Bing. Their kitchen and bathroom are massive, and the whole house is just so under control. Ours is a tiny, out of control shit tip, and every cupboard, appliance and tap requires a knack to get it to work properly. I want to move to Flop ' s house. Sula's is lovely too. They live in the middle of the park!

mogloveseggs Fri 04-Mar-16 20:30:01

Swanny if you ever find one let me know please grin
Oh yes Amma's house is amazing too!

Griphook Fri 04-Mar-16 20:35:08

Why does Pando take his shorts off at the beginning? Really puzzles me

amysmummy12345 Fri 04-Mar-16 20:51:06

We speculate in each episode as to how long Pando will keep his shorts on grin

Even when Bing smashed Flop's phone, Flop was a sea of calm... I'd have been sobbing shock

jimpam Fri 04-Mar-16 21:14:58

The phone smashing thing would have got me too, and the one where he hides sula's shoes in the toilet. The only problem with flop's house would be living next to pando, I think he is a total pain, not to mention the y fronts thing.

SansaClegane Fri 04-Mar-16 21:24:32

I've honestly been googling for a "growly bin" after the phone smashing episode; something like that would be so fab! I'll take a soggy froggy too grin
The furniture in the show is pretty closely modelled on the original books - I do love the style.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now