When do yodel stop for the night?

(4 Posts)
Scoopmuckdizzy Tue 01-Mar-16 20:44:44

I ordered from Mamas and Papas yesterday and for a number of reasons paid extra for next day delivery. I have waited all day but no delivery so far. The tracking info I have access to informs me that my package is 'out for delivery'. It's coming up to 9pm - it's not going to arrive now, is it?

It's annoyed me as I specifically chose the next day option as I know I won't be able to be here for the rest of the week. My order is for a pram which is expensive and so I made sure I would be here to receive it.

Actually the moment I saw Yodel would be the courier my heart sank a little as I've had problems with them delivering in the past.

AIBU to still hold on to the tiny bit of hope that it might be delivered tonight?!

OnMyShoulders Tue 01-Mar-16 20:47:02

I've had a delivery as late as 9.40pm from Yodel.

Toadintheholewithsauce Tue 01-Mar-16 20:48:38

10pm I think

Scoopmuckdizzy Tue 01-Mar-16 21:09:40

The moment I pressed send there was a knock at the door! Driver told DH he was going to take it back to the depot but saw it was a mamas and papas package and thought it might be important.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now