To be bored of the EU already and want the vote ASAP

(7 Posts)
feellikeahugefailure Tue 23-Feb-16 12:39:03

It's only going to get worse from here on in. But I'm so over discussing it, wish the vote was tomorrow.

I'm also quite worried about a TA in London. I was living in Madrid when the C trains were bombed shortly before a vote, so I'm probably overreacting but still.

wasonthelist Tue 23-Feb-16 13:21:06

Yanbu

Pursuitofhappiness15 Tue 23-Feb-16 13:26:47

Are you voting in or out? Why do you think things will get worse? What exactly do you think will get worse?

I haven't made up my mind yet which way I will vote as I haven't seen much unbiased information from either side. I will be doing as much research as possible before I decide which way to vote.

wasonthelist Tue 23-Feb-16 13:30:37

There was a thead on here that started out very civilised, but ended up with typical mudslinging. I don't like that and I don't expect it will improve. Add to that TV and radio trying to fill up every bulletin with it and will get very wearing very soon.

RortyCrankle Tue 23-Feb-16 13:46:53

I don't think you should begrudge anyone wanting to discuss the referendum right up to the date. It is massively important and will hugely impact on this country whether the vote is Stay or Leave.

Sallyingforth Tue 23-Feb-16 13:48:43

It is a crucial vote and we should all understand the issues.
But I do think four months is too long.

feellikeahugefailure Wed 24-Feb-16 10:06:56

TBH my view is irrelevant. I just want it done quicker. The pound has had the single biggest fall in years.

Maybe 6 weeks notice would of been better.

They are just scared of a huge serge in economic migrants once it gets warmer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now