To wonder how to keep your mouth shut :(

(4 Posts)
AnnP1963 Sat 20-Feb-16 18:21:56

Does anyone else just completly loose it sometimes. You know i have lost my rag a few times over the years. Its freezing outside i'm fed up with being cold and to cap it all i am sitting here beating mysef up about the times i have lost my temper..i will admit they haven't been for petty things. In the cold of this evening when hindsight is the most wonderful thing i really wonder ...Could i have dealt with things a different way...Should i have dealt with things a different way. I'm not a person who blows very oftern but when i do i do! I look at my children and sometimes just like now i wonder what they think. Mad isn't it but am i alone?

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Sat 20-Feb-16 19:01:09

Alone in losing your temper. I highly doubt it. I take ages to lose my rag. I'm one of those. So laid back I'm horizontal, but when I lose my temper. It's enough to make the world shudder.

pigsDOfly Sat 20-Feb-16 19:22:15

Very, very rarely lose my temper. But if and when I do I always feel like shit afterwards. Even when I know I've been completely justified I still feel horrible

Probably why I bite my tongue so often because I know in the end it'll just make me feel awful for days and days and like you OP I'll just go over it in my head thinking I should have dealt with that differently.

something2say Sat 20-Feb-16 20:28:53

I'm not a shouter, but when I get angry, I become plain and frank in speech. Like the rest tho, I regret it. Having a plan helps, you know; knowing that this is only a stage. Have you a plan, op?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now