to utterly loathe sky to

(5 Posts)
onedayatatime73 Fri 05-Feb-16 17:04:21

Having had six months of sky box not working.

All I want for my £100 a month is to be able to watch and record to programmes but 5 times a week the system crashes, spend 15 minutes rebooting by which time have missed programme.

Have just spent 30 mins on phone to book a sky engineer and apparently there isn't one available. At all. Never.

But apparently I can buy an insurance policy from him. Bloody cheek

Tell me there is a better way.

DawnOfTheDoggers Fri 05-Feb-16 17:06:11

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MTPurse Fri 05-Feb-16 17:06:58

If I ever have a problem with Sky (been a customer for donkeys years) I call up, tell them my box has broken and they generally send one out to me within a week. I have done this twice. Same goes with BT and the router, 3 times it has failed over the years and 3 times I have called and they have sent a new one.

onedayatatime73 Fri 05-Feb-16 17:11:51

Thanks purse. So I just call and say it's completely broken? I hate them so much. And it pisses me off that all the things I have recorded for the children will then disappear with it.

carrielou2007 Fri 05-Feb-16 17:18:04

I've found they are very helpful offering to sell me another sky box deff not free sad however, once I've had an engineer out (to fit multi room) and mentioned it he swapped my box with one in his van with a cheery 'here you go love' grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now