To not want to go back untill im better

(15 Posts)
MissingLynx Tue 02-Feb-16 14:51:57

Ok, so ive posted on here before about this situation basically, i started a relationship with a woman 3 year ago, shes 10 year older than me with 5 dc, september last year i got very ill with anxiety and depression, i was on the verge of doing something stupid. I went to stay with my mum so she could help and support me, my dp then said we couldnt be together if i wasnt living with her and changed her number and totally cut me out of her life. Well today shes emailed me asking me to go back. Ive explained that i will go back but i need to get better first and its important that im close to the doctors and have someone with me most of the, she cant make that commitment and i wouldnt expect her too either. Now shes just totally kicking off.

EatShitDerek Tue 02-Feb-16 14:53:55

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ThumbWitchesAbroad Tue 02-Feb-16 14:55:07

Agreed. Get shot of her, you don't need that in your life.

FauxFox Tue 02-Feb-16 14:55:24

What Derek said.

Do not go back to that situation.

AlwaysHopeful1 Tue 02-Feb-16 14:56:55

She sounds toxic. Don't go back.

You need to take care of yourself and she will hinder any progress.

RaptorInaPorkPieHat Tue 02-Feb-16 15:03:26

Now shes just totally kicking off

Didn't take long did it?

Block her and move on. She doesn't sound as if she'll be helpful in your recovery flowers

MissingLynx Tue 02-Feb-16 15:13:05

I understand that i left and shes probably hurting but i wasnt getting any support off her at all, ive been with her since i was 21 and i love her very much but i just needed some help and i didnt want her and the dcs seeing me like that anymore, i was a total wreck and im not much better now.

Katenka Tue 02-Feb-16 15:14:55

Why would you go back at all?

She didn't support you, she didn't support what you needed to do to get better (assuming there is a reason she wasn't able to support you).

She cut you off because you wouldn't come home even though you are ill and needed support that she wouldn't/couldn't give.

Don't reply

Block her

Don't contact her again

MissingLynx Tue 02-Feb-16 15:31:45

shes just told me she cant be with me if im not living in her house, im not gonna fight her i havent got the energy, if thats what she wants then that her problem. Thank you for all the replys flowers

WhereYouLeftIt Tue 02-Feb-16 15:43:54

Her behaviour, in kicking off today, is not helpful to your anxiety and depression. (I would wonder how big a hand she had in starting your anxiety and depression.)

She's no good for you, it's all about her and what she wants. DO NOT GO BACK. Stay at your mum's and get better.

I know you said you "love her very much" but frankly her treatment of you does not say 'love' to me. For your own protection, block her.

Best wishes for your future.

expatinscotland Tue 02-Feb-16 15:56:32

Christ on a bike! Get rid! Your recovery and your life will be so much better without toxic, manipulative people like this. BLOCK, DELETE and have NO contact with her again.

witsender Tue 02-Feb-16 16:05:48

Don't go back, keep her blocked and move on. You are too young to deal with that shit when there is so much better out there.

MissingLynx Tue 02-Feb-16 16:15:42

I think she thinks im making the whole thing up confused shes just totally bypassing the face im ill. Im ignoring her messages now there getting ridiculous. I would post them but shes really bad at spelling and i dont think anyone would understand them (sometimes even i cant understand them). Thank you for all the advice its really appriciated flowers

MissingLynx Tue 02-Feb-16 16:16:40

*Fact not face

In what way has her behaviour helped your mental health and recovery?

IT HASN'T

The only thing that has allowed you to heal is getting away from the situation. If you want to stay well you need to stay away.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now