AIBU to only watch Silent Witness because I'm sort of in love with Jack?

(10 Posts)
whyistherumgone Mon 18-Jan-16 22:17:42

Don't even pay attention to the storyline sometimes...anyone else with me?

having said that, tonight's was cryptic, disturbing and gripping. No guesses for whodunnit!

TheRightThingToDo Tue 19-Jan-16 22:53:23

Is that the one that looks like Woody from Toy Story? Apart from that he's great smilegrin

I couldn't get past the bloke trying to act like Hannibal lector! He was properly hamming it up!

LittleMissUpset Tue 19-Jan-16 22:57:08

I hate the program but OH watches it, so I may watch a bit occasionally to sneak a glimpse at him!

madmother1 Tue 19-Jan-16 22:58:18

Me too, he's lovely grin

Drquin Tue 19-Jan-16 23:15:26

No, not at all ..... I was slightly distracted this week by the unexpected pleasure of seeing Lloyd Owen. He's either ageing well ..... Or he was a mere teenager when I first clapped eyes on him possibly in a high brow Catherine Cookson TV adaptation thus showing my age

Drquin Tue 19-Jan-16 23:19:29

In my excitement, I got my "Owens" confused grin Owen Teale is my Catherine Cookson chap I'll watch him too

SistersOfPercy Tue 19-Jan-16 23:26:08

When he first joined I spent many episodes transfixed by the triangulation of his nose.
Now I find him quite attractive blush

GruntledOne Tue 19-Jan-16 23:29:16

I find it a heartening indication that police budgets are obviously nowhere near as tight as they claim. It appears that, all over the country, police forces have no problem in paying for three senior forensic pathologists in an independent organisation to abandon all their other work and help to interrogate suspects, sit in on interviews, and go off and interview witnesses on their own; nor indeed do they complain when they then have to devote all their resources to rescuing said pathologists when they put themselves in danger totally unnecessarily. The Home Office is clearly throwing money at the police, we can all rest easy in our beds.

whyistherumgone Sun 07-Feb-16 22:55:51

Gruntled - Yes I often wonder if forensic pathologists etc have quite such a hands on role in real life - Nikki always seems to be poking her nose in and investigating. I appreciate that without this there probably wouldn't be a show, and I wouldn't get to see half as much as Jack but...

Sisters I had never noticed this before. Now, of course, I am transfixed also. There was a distinct lack of shirtless Jack this series - must try harder Silent Witness.

Patapouf Mon 08-Feb-16 02:13:46

YANBU wink

It's his accent that does it for me <swoon>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now