to be crying about this (warning, potential abuse trigger)

(7 Posts)
universallyhated Fri 15-Jan-16 22:57:16

an FB friend just commented on this on their friend's page so it showed up in their news feed.
I can't stop crying about it sad

Gobbolinothewitchscat Fri 15-Jan-16 23:01:18

Is it the message or something specific that has happened to you?

flowers

universallyhated Fri 15-Jan-16 23:01:54

Yeah, old crap that I thought didn't bother me any more.

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Fri 15-Jan-16 23:13:02

flowers. You have a bloody good cry, Sweetheart.
You'll never not be bothered by it. Reading between the lines and without making assumptions . You've suffered Mental abuse and words hurt. 1,000 times more than smacks IMO. That saying. Sticks and stones is utter bull shit.
. I know this is a different thing but I spent about 10 minutes before crying because I missed my mum. It did me the world of good.

universallyhated Fri 15-Jan-16 23:21:54

flowers to you too. Tonight is shit. Today has been shit. The whole fucking week has been shit.

UndramaticPause Fri 15-Jan-16 23:23:40

flowers emotional abuse is shit it gets to your core and can last a lifetime. If you need a cry, have a cry

ElsaAintAsColdAsMe Fri 15-Jan-16 23:34:40

flowers op.

It is shit. I'm over a year out of my abusive marriage and have had a lot help from womens aid and still struggle with so many of the little things.

Cry if you need to, if you feel strong enough, and haven't had any help then please do contact womens aid who can point you in the right direction for specific help, or groups for other women who have been where you have too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now