AIBU to be annoyed?

(6 Posts)
MuffytheVampireLayer Wed 13-Jan-16 15:43:12

Came home from being out all day. Went to put Netflix on and a message pops up saying 'somerandomname cannot watch this. Please log in as someone else' I ask DH what he's done and he refuses to tell me. I keep asking why the xbox is suddenly talking about a new user that isn't either of us and is asking for passwords to log onto things and he clams up even more. The xbox belongs to both of us. Eventually he tells me that he set up a new user to test out security settings. Why couldn't he tell me straight away so I wouldn't worry there was something wrong? All he was saying at first was that it was fine and it was nothing. Am I being a hormonal mess?

KaosReigns Wed 13-Jan-16 16:04:39

My guess would be he set up a new user, he messed up while playing with the settings and did not want to admit that he done fucked up. Especially that he messed up the xBox, a device I assume he is the 'master' of.

My partner is like this with his toys. Worst thing you can do is fix the problem, not that they will admit that there is a problem, because you know they did it on purpose. But it sure is fun to every once in a while.

tiggerkid Wed 13-Jan-16 16:05:10

No, you are not being a hormonal mess. DH is being weird, on the other hand.

araiba Wed 13-Jan-16 16:07:44

and then what happened?

you cant tease us like this

TheSnowFairy Wed 13-Jan-16 16:14:44

Have you got the password now?

MuffytheVampireLayer Wed 13-Jan-16 16:24:51

Yeah it's all sorted now. I was saying to him that as it's both of ours it's polite to check with the other before fiddling, whereas he was saying he saw no problem with it. Turns out he made a new user to see how the parental controls worked for a blog post (he makes youtube videos and has a website) why he couldn't have just said that I don't know.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now