Fucking Night Garden!

(31 Posts)
MrsAxewound Mon 04-Jan-16 13:11:30

Hate this program so much but my little one is all about it at the moment. What is so good about it?! The only characters that don't appear to suck are the Haa Hoos and that mad toucan

grin

Doves Mon 04-Jan-16 13:12:09

I'm with you, fuck Upsy Daisy!

Varya Mon 04-Jan-16 13:13:44

Some kids progs seem better than adults TV!!

Angelto5 Mon 04-Jan-16 13:14:16

Better than teletubbies!angry

CoffeeCoffeeAndLotsOfIt Mon 04-Jan-16 13:17:36

It makes my skin crawl. The porcupines or whatever the little things are freak me out. I just don't put it on for my ds.

I'm shivering at the thought of it!

MrsAxewound Mon 04-Jan-16 13:19:36

I've so far managed to avoid the new Teletubbies, thank God wink
Doves Totally, I want to punch her in the face grin or y'know, just turn the TV off when she appears!

EponasWildDaughter Mon 04-Jan-16 13:24:29

Hmm. I can take ITNG. DD does the lovely little stroking her palm thing at the beginning at bedtime now <squeee>

However - I'd just like to take the opportunity to say FUCKING BING!!!!!!!!

STOP with your bloody winging and whining will you for the love.of.god!

As you were.

UmbongoUnchained Mon 04-Jan-16 13:26:13

I'm watching Bing right now.... I hate him. I actually want to just slap him.

MrsAxewound Mon 04-Jan-16 13:26:59

Eponas don't! Bing is a WHOLE other thread! wink I got so riled watching that before I ended up shouting and swearing at the TV in front of the little one. I was so ashamed! blush We try and avoid Bing these days!

PurpleThermalsNowItsWinter Mon 04-Jan-16 13:31:33

ITNG was so rude I laughed through it. Much better than postman pat.

Filiboom Mon 04-Jan-16 14:27:41

Someone, I think on here, said that Iggle Piggle looked like David Cameron and now that's all I can think of when I watch it. (They were right!)

PiperIsTerrysChoclateOrange Mon 04-Jan-16 14:42:45

Relish itng Bing and even teletubbies.

Better than bloody YouTube. Currently listening to Chases corner.

HazzaB89 Mon 04-Jan-16 18:36:31

Watching ITNG right now. DD knows it's time for milk & bed when it comes on. Bing on the other hand is a twat. God I hate that rabbit.

Luckystar1 Mon 04-Jan-16 18:44:16

Look up postman Patrick on YouTube (it's the Irish one) it makes of these things bearable.

Buxtonstill Mon 04-Jan-16 18:48:43

So if Iggle Piggle lives on a boat, how come you never seeing him sailing into the garden harbour? I think the night garden is all in his head, and the Tombliboos et al are all in his imagination...

RaskolnikovsGarret Mon 04-Jan-16 19:06:14

I loved ITNG esp the music and boat thing at the end!

FairyFluffbum Mon 04-Jan-16 19:08:26

I like itng music blush

My dh hates it

I wonder where they got the names for the tittifers though

EponasWildDaughter Mon 04-Jan-16 19:08:47

I thought the Fondliboobs et al in the garden were his dreams; while sailing in the boat. On the dark sea of the unconscious.

<over thinks>

Mumberjack Mon 04-Jan-16 19:29:43

I thought iggle piggle was actually dead and the boat was going to take him to the afterlife. Hence his reluctance to 'go to bed'.

Bing Bunny is simply a kids format of casualty. It all looks safe and fine but there's the undercurrent of doom as somethings going to happen to make the little bastard go in a huff.

JeannePoole Mon 04-Jan-16 19:53:17

Iggle Piggle isn't David Cameron; he's Andy Burnham. The eyelids are a dead giveaway.

redexpat Mon 04-Jan-16 20:19:35

I just want Derek Jakobi to sing the Iggle Piggle song properly. Just ONCE Derek!

LauraMipsum Mon 04-Jan-16 20:28:37

I love ITNG and I want to move in to the Tombliboos' cool tree / bush multilevel house with slides.

The Pontipines are clearly a miniature militia though.

summerdreams Mon 04-Jan-16 20:31:14

Hate it I'm forced to watch it everyday and my son doesn't get the hole night garden sleep association completely escapes him hmm his first to words he put together where upsy daisy how bloody depressing.

schlong Mon 04-Jan-16 20:53:32

Sexy voiced Mark Rylance as Flop makes Bing a must watch in our house. DS moans though!

PandoNoPants Mon 04-Jan-16 20:58:24

DS used to be terrified of that toucan or "tookie" as he used to call it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now