To want to gnaw off my own arm

(7 Posts)
NotionallyExpressed Mon 04-Jan-16 12:03:42

Been on same coach for four hours, committed schoolboy error of not eating breakfast beforehand.

We don't get in for another hour! I'm STARVING. No food stops planned and they don't sell food

Help MNers

RJnomore1 Mon 04-Jan-16 12:06:39

Are there parents with small children near you? They are likely to have snacks or failing that a small child might do

Schoolgirl error there.

NotionallyExpressed Mon 04-Jan-16 12:08:06

There are and I am eyeing them up for snacks. They don't seem to be taking the hint though sad

Think it's gonna have to be a small child!

OrangeSquashTallGlass Mon 04-Jan-16 12:11:21

Massive sympathies, that sounds rubbish. Have you not even got a loose mint floating around at the bottom of your bag? You could probably survive a week on the crumbs in mine! grin

RJnomore1 Mon 04-Jan-16 12:12:18

Alternatively you could view it as your post Xmas detox?

NotionallyExpressed Mon 04-Jan-16 12:16:32

Hmm ok will regard it as post Xmas detox! And then go for big sushi lunch as soon as I arrive at my destination grin

No mints sadly - I was clever enough to empty my bag yesterday and in the process remove all the detritus that I could have munched now envy <idiot€

OrangeSquashTallGlass Mon 04-Jan-16 12:25:04

Not long to go now. MN your way through the final half hour and it'll be over in no time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now