To dislike heart playing bobby brown all the time in their "feel good hour"

(13 Posts)
Lemith Tue 29-Sep-15 15:00:32

All I think about is the previously squeaky clean Whitney before he introduced her to hard drugs and their poor daughter who never really stood a chance. Doesn't make me feel good him singing about his game.

YANAgurl1973 Tue 29-Sep-15 15:32:50

Lol oh dear. Whitney wasn't the squeaky clean virgin people make out to be. She was well into drugs before Bobby.

PurpleDaisies Tue 29-Sep-15 15:37:45

If the radio only played music from squeaky clean never done anything wrong in their life musicians the airwaves would be very quiet.

LunaMay Tue 29-Sep-15 15:38:56

Yeah, she was into drugs before she met Bobby. I loved me some Whitney but she made her own choices, its just unfortunate she was with someone who was also makeing the bad choices.

TattyDevine Tue 29-Sep-15 15:42:06

Whenever she decided to take drugs, whether it was before or after Bobby, it was ultimately her decision.

TattyDevine Tue 29-Sep-15 15:42:28

If my husband tried to get me to take drugs, I wouldn't.

TattyDevine Tue 29-Sep-15 15:43:15

Though I like it when he brings wine grin

MrsTerryPratchett Tue 29-Sep-15 15:47:04

Why do you think a religious, quiet, innocent who didn't like drugs would marry Bobby Brown? That's right, she wouldn't. She just had better PR. I feel incredibly sorry for her poor daughter though.

LurkingOne Tue 29-Sep-15 15:53:31

Whitney houstons brother introduced her to crack

Whitney introduced Bobby to crack

According to some quick googling which may be wrong.

But essentially, YABU.

sproketmx Tue 29-Sep-15 15:54:08

It's a song, that's all. Walt Disney was a racist cunt but doesn't mean I'm going to stop the primary showing fantasia to the kids

Lemith Tue 29-Sep-15 16:08:06

Oh I admit I must be wrong about her being clean before him.

Still the point is about playing it during their feel good hour, especially as the daughter died quite recently . I'm probabar just a bit oversensitive tbh.

kissmethere Tue 29-Sep-15 20:52:28

I don't feel that way about Bo Bobby Brown, I do get my back up about
mark Morrison
R Kelly for instance. Heart are not doing it for me as they're so repetitive.

kissmethere Tue 29-Sep-15 20:53:14

Bo Bobby sorry wtf ...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now