.. To think we should know if our Dear Leader sees fit to indulge in bestiality or necrophilia?

(129 Posts)
EasyToEatTiger Wed 23-Sep-15 20:15:36

Or am I just old fashioned in thinking a line of one sort or another has been crossed if it is true?

CheekyMaleekey Wed 23-Sep-15 20:16:46

It's disgusting. HE's disgusting.

WeAllFloat Wed 23-Sep-15 20:17:34

Yawn.

Yarboosucks Wed 23-Sep-15 20:18:48

Oh come on! Are you really comparing an alleged student prank to two of the most horrendous offences?

CherryPicking Wed 23-Sep-15 20:19:22

Look, he's better than you and richer than you and therefore he can do whatever he pleases. Got that, plebs?

crumpet Wed 23-Sep-15 20:20:01

Old fashioned. Stupid drunken student behaviour over 20 years ago is not only not unusual, but also very unlikely to form any part of his day to day habits now.

Whether the story is true or not (and the pigs head is certainly an imaginative twist) there are thousands who would have done bloody stupid things at that age which in hindsight is likely to make them cringe.

DixieNormas Wed 23-Sep-15 20:20:11

it makes a change from him fucking the poor, or disabled or the NHS.

Actually is there anything he hasn't fucked?

ghostyslovesheep Wed 23-Sep-15 20:20:52

I'm more concerned about his attempts to score drugs while on work trips as PM ...apparently he is a crashing bore even on E - waffling on about how much he loves Thatcher

Yarboosucks Wed 23-Sep-15 20:21:44

DixieNormas then it was sloppy seconds after the Blair/Brown combo screwed the country!

molyholy Wed 23-Sep-15 20:22:04

Since the begininng of time, over privileged toffs have been up to all manner of deviant fucked up weird shit.

cardibach Wed 23-Sep-15 20:23:41

I think the most interesting is that, when his friends and apologists have queued up to defend him it's all been 'oh it was a stupid student prank'. Nobody has said 'Hmm,that doesn't sound like him...'

DixieNormas Wed 23-Sep-15 20:23:51

Yeah yeah sure, dave is a tosser but let's keep harping back to what blair/brown did like that makes it so much better

redstrawberry10 Wed 23-Sep-15 20:24:56

YABU. that wasn't an "or". it was an "and".

Yarboosucks Wed 23-Sep-15 20:25:28

Here we go, class war! Look in the prisons, think about some of the most heinous crimes, there is no class divide on perversion. Saville was hardly posh and he crossed at least one of OP's lines and then a whole load more.

PlentyOfPubeGardens Wed 23-Sep-15 20:26:14

Technically it's neither. Bestiality is live animals while necrophilia is dead people. So that's OK then hmm

Yarboosucks Wed 23-Sep-15 20:26:54

His girlfriend from that time said that he was not a member of the group where this was supposed to have happened and said that he was incredibly straight as a student

CherryPicking Wed 23-Sep-15 20:27:04

Yarboo - it was a pig he violated - so that's bestiality. I don't see that it could be anything else. Shagging an animal is shagging an animal.

The pig was dead - I guess that's necrophilia, isn't it? Shagging corpses? I've been a student and neither of those things occurred to me, or anyone else I knew.

Oysterbabe Wed 23-Sep-15 20:27:11

It's really no big deal.

crumpet Wed 23-Sep-15 20:27:31

But it is such an irrelevant story, whether it is like him or not - and there have been people popping up to say that it is unlike him- such ridiculous drunken behaviour is not confined to toffs either. I have plenty of examples of people I know at university. At least this story does not involve theft, criminal damage or personal injury.

Palomb Wed 23-Sep-15 20:28:15

I genuinely couldn't give a shite about any of it.

crumpet Wed 23-Sep-15 20:28:15

Drunken students are arses, but most seem to grow up afterwards.

Yarboosucks Wed 23-Sep-15 20:29:12

IF it is true and there is a big IF…. He put allegedly put his penis is the head of a suckling pig - the remnants of a meal.

Yarboosucks Wed 23-Sep-15 20:30:02

By that measure, every man who put a steak in a jar is guilty of bestiality.

crumpet Wed 23-Sep-15 20:30:20

Yep. Even if true, a long way from any shagging.

LunchpackOfNotreDame Wed 23-Sep-15 20:31:36

Drunken students do stupid things. The reports I read say he placed his knob in it not that he shagged the thing.

Ever heard of the flaming bell end initiation for rugby players? Drunk male students are, not to put too fine a point on matters, idiots

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now