Oh god, not again....

(84 Posts)
waitingtopayforswimminglessons Thu 03-Sep-15 18:48:56

We've only just got her out of the news from the last one. Some women will do anything to avoid going back to work:

uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/post/128253670519/kate-middleton-pregnant-magazine-claims-duchess

AuntyMag10 Thu 03-Sep-15 18:51:25

You sound horrible! What does it have to do with you.

Fugghetaboutit Thu 03-Sep-15 18:52:19

Like you would work if you were her grin I fucking wouldn't.

waitingtopayforswimminglessons Thu 03-Sep-15 18:52:47

Errr.... my taxes?

MissFitt68 Thu 03-Sep-15 18:53:21

Wether she is or she isn't..... You could say that about all mums. But would you??

MsJamieFraser Thu 03-Sep-15 18:53:32

what on earth does her being a mother of 2 children under 4, avoid her doing any work!

you sound vile.

AuntyMag10 Thu 03-Sep-15 18:53:44

So do you feel the same about people claiming benefits then?

coffeeisnectar Thu 03-Sep-15 18:53:50

A badly written article with unnamed sources about someone being pregnant. And you start a thread about it.

Yabu

ollieplimsoles Thu 03-Sep-15 18:54:20

Sounds like bullshit to me, if it isn't, this thread certainly is biscuit

MissFitt68 Thu 03-Sep-15 18:55:07

Your 'taxes' pay for other women to sit at home and have baby after baby also! You don't own any of them just because of a bit of tax!

Queenbean Thu 03-Sep-15 18:55:11

Why is it any of your business? How is being a mother of 2 under 4s "doing no work"?

What a trog you sound

GudrunBrangwen Thu 03-Sep-15 18:57:24

I hope she's got some good drugs this time if she is. I did HG three times and would never do it again for love or money.

CatMilkMan Thu 03-Sep-15 19:00:02

"Add message | Report | Message poster waitingtopayforswimminglessons Thu 03-Sep-15 18:52:47
Errr.... my taxes?"

LMAO

waitingtopayforswimminglessons Thu 03-Sep-15 19:02:34

Although, why turning up in a chauffeur driven car in a nice dress to wave at a few people and be given flowers constitutes work, is beyond me.

"Maternity Leave" from what, exactly?

TalkinPeace Thu 03-Sep-15 19:03:07

That source looks impeccable hmm

AuntyMag10 Thu 03-Sep-15 19:03:58

ask her then!

Icouldbesogoodforyou Thu 03-Sep-15 19:04:33

Ah, the age old idea that paying taxes means you should be able to object when you feel like 'your money' is being spent on things you don't agree with.

It doesn't. You pay taxes because that's what people have to do in a functioning society. If we allowed people to suggest what they want to fund or don't want to fund, the nation would collapse.

You pay taxes because you're lucky to live in a country where people that can contribute to society do so.

Unless you're some kind of unique member of society I guarantee that you get far more back for 'your money' than you ever contribute.

Health care, schools, security, a benefit safety net, security and safety from Police, courts, emergency services, maternity and sick pay. Maintained roads, public buildings on and on and on...

waitingtopayforswimminglessons Thu 03-Sep-15 19:04:37

www.ibtimes.com/kate-middleton-having-third-baby-pregnancy-rumors-swirl-just-4-months-after-princess-2080935

How about the International Business Times? Is that better?

spanky2 Thu 03-Sep-15 19:05:31

Having little children was a full time job for me!

MARTIN1 Thu 03-Sep-15 19:06:04

yesterday they were getting divorced, today they are having another child, who knows what tomorrow has in store for them...

Finola1step Thu 03-Sep-15 19:06:32

She has a 2 year old and a 4 month old baby. My understanding is that she is currently on maternity leave.

Bogeyface Thu 03-Sep-15 19:08:28

Having little children was a full time job for me!

And me.

But then I didnt live mortgage free with domestic staff, a nanny, a cook and no money worries whatsoever so I could ponce around in posh frocks and my husband could indulge his hobby and call it work.

It never ceases to amaze me that anyone can still possibly justify the royal family in this day and age. And that the Daily Mail will slag off people on benefits and yet adores the biggest scroungers this country has!

FarFromAnyRoad Thu 03-Sep-15 19:08:39

Fucking hell OP. You sound so eaten up with internal unpleasantness that I feel rather sorry for you.
Go outside. Smell the flowers. Marvel at something. Go talk to someone. But for the love of mercy frig off with your miserable harping at someone who is in a unique situation - what do you want her to do? Go jump off something? Go live in bloody Russia if you feel that strongly about her. Jesus.

noiwontstoptalking Thu 03-Sep-15 19:09:10

The Queen had four children - taxes paid for her too... Or us it just young, good looking women you have an issue with?

TalkinPeace Thu 03-Sep-15 19:10:30

How about the International Business Times?
ROTFLMAO
A two bit scraping service in Manhattan
yeah, they have access to the Royal medical records

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now