In being paranoid about unexplained blood on DP?

(24 Posts)
ParanoidSoul Sun 02-Aug-15 17:31:34

We went out last night - together. Came home together - no issues there.

This morning he goes to toilet and comes out panicking telling me he has blood on his testicle and top of left thigh. He asks if I'm on my period. I say no but even if I was - we'd not had sex.

There was no obvious place where this blood came from and it certainly wasn't from me.

I don't know why, but I can't shake the feelings of paranoia with this. If it hadn't been for the fact that he was with me the night before, I'd be 100% positive he'd been with someone else ...

EmeraldKitten Sun 02-Aug-15 17:34:24

So seeing as you WERE out together, and it's reasonable to assume he didn't have a quickie in the toilets with a period-ridden random woman - why on Earth are you paranoid? About what?

Superexcited Sun 02-Aug-15 17:34:58

If he has blood on his genitals then perhaps you should be concerned that he needs to see a doctor rather than being suspicious about his level of faithfulness. If my DH presented with blood on his testicles or penis I would be making damn sure he booked an appointment at the GP ASAP.

FishCanFly Sun 02-Aug-15 17:35:35

Remined me of my uni days. Got so plastered one night that cannot remember shit. Next morning i find my jacket covered in blood. Called my friends who were with me the other night -- nobody was hurt. Still have no idea where that blood came from.

Glitteryfrog Sun 02-Aug-15 17:35:48

Are you sure either of you haven't got small cuts on your hands.
A tiny bit of blood spreads a long way.

susiedaisy Sun 02-Aug-15 17:36:08

A spot or little cyst? Scratch on his inner thigh? Why would he tell you if he had something to hide?

Spartans Sun 02-Aug-15 17:36:36

Yabu because you were there and should be worried about it.

Chances are he knicked his bits zipping his fly. But was to drunk to remember and it was so small, he can't see it.

AnyFucker Sun 02-Aug-15 17:37:32

why would you immediately think "cheating" in this scenario ? confused

perhaps he had a juicy spot that popped or summat

ParanoidSoul Sun 02-Aug-15 17:37:54

There was nowhere it could have come from though. I'm a nurse and checked him thoroughly - no scratches, no blood under the nails, no spots ...

I don't know. Before we went out he took him son back to his mothers and was gone quite a while. When he'd picked the son up he'd been quite off with me all night on the friday and I was paranoid THEN that something said between him and his ex wife had caused him to come home and be off with me. Then when he takes him home the next day he's gone a while and has unexplained blood on him. I don't know, imagination running wild with me I suppose.

LittleprincessinGOLDrocks Sun 02-Aug-15 17:37:54

Why was that your first thought? Is there an issue between you around trust?
I would be helping him check there were no signs of an insect bite near by, or worrying he had an unexplained bleed and be watching him carefully for signs of being unwell. But paranoid he was cheating?

Spartans Sun 02-Aug-15 17:38:39

As susie says if he had been with someone else he would have washed it off and not said anything.

ImperialBlether Sun 02-Aug-15 17:38:42

Think about it. Why would he come out showing you the blood if he'd been up to something?

UrethraFranklin1 Sun 02-Aug-15 17:39:19

You cannot be serious hmm

Superexcited Sun 02-Aug-15 17:40:11

I know you say that you are a nurse but I always thought that blood from the penis could be an indicator of a serious issue (particularly if there are no signs of injury or spots etc) so I would be insisting he sees the GP. My first thought wouldn't be that my partner has been unfaithful.

Spartans Sun 02-Aug-15 17:40:28

So you think he shagged his ex wife, came home, went out with you, found the blood and told you......whilst not seeing the blood at all during the evening (which would have given him chance to clean it up).

ObsidianBlackbirdMcNight Sun 02-Aug-15 17:50:13

Had he not had a shower since Friday? If he had blood on his bits that caused him to panic he would hardly have failed to notice it for 2 days!

Has he been unfaithful in the past? confused

StarlingMurmuration Sun 02-Aug-15 17:58:42

Why would he run out in panic to show you if he'd cheated? Surely he'd just wash it off on the quiet.

Ahemily Sun 02-Aug-15 17:59:20

It would be very odd to point it out to you if he had something to hide....hmm

DrFoxtrot Sun 02-Aug-15 18:01:32

It could've come from anywhere, it doesn't sound remotely suspicious. Have an honest discussion with him about your fears - I have a feeling you won't though because deep down you must realise your thoughts are completely without rational basis and he'll think you're bonkers.

ParanoidSoul Sun 02-Aug-15 18:01:56

Ok I'll accept IABU. Clearly I have issues :-) he is at docs next week so says he will mention it then. It's idd though, no blood on (or in) his willy or near his bum. Just smearing around his left groin

Noeuf Sun 02-Aug-15 18:02:19

If the blood on his thigh was level with where the end of his penis would be wouldn't you worry that he had somehow leaked blood when weeing/cumming?

londonrach Sun 02-Aug-15 18:05:16

He needs to see his gp if it happens again. Suspect spot that he caught last night on his zip. Strange you think he was unfaithful despite hum being with you all night. As he been unfaithful before?

Bin50 Sun 02-Aug-15 18:12:28

Did you see the blood yourself? Is there any chance it wasn't blood, but something like tomato ketchup instead? Clutching at straws here perhaps

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now