to find Corries Tim attractive

(29 Posts)
Sandbrook Tue 28-Jul-15 22:50:04

Especially in tonight's episode, white shirt, blue jeans, barefoot.
shock

scarlets Tue 28-Jul-15 22:51:24

Hot. I think I fancy the actor rather than Tim though iyswim!!

Lurkedforever1 Tue 28-Jul-15 22:58:27

Yabu.

fourflights Tue 28-Jul-15 23:01:39

His character is appealing now, but never used to be.

It's interesting that he is so much more attractive at the moment, due to his personality changing. <and his cheeky smile>

Sandbrook Tue 28-Jul-15 23:02:00

grin never noticed his attractiveness before. Might just be a blip

MagicMojito Tue 28-Jul-15 23:05:02

Nope yanbu.
I felt a little lump in my throat in last nights episode when he stood up to sally!
<over invested>
Nice guys are really attractive.

Sandbrook Tue 28-Jul-15 23:10:35

Fourflights and Magic, you could be right.
Think it might have been the 'haven't seen my granddaughter in 2 weeks/you didn't ask how Miley was' that turned me

mrsfuzzy Tue 28-Jul-15 23:14:23

yanbu, i fancied him on first sight !

ladybird69 Tue 28-Jul-15 23:18:23

Never looked twice at him before he turned nice! Now OMG he's lovely I want him to run away with me and Miley wink

cuntycowfacemonkey Tue 28-Jul-15 23:20:52

Hmm must be something in the air, I just watched last nights episodes and was thinking the same thing blush

Kevin on the other hand - Yuk!

Lyla1982 Tue 28-Jul-15 23:21:31

Ha! YABU but at least he's better than Kevin! grin

shggg245 Tue 28-Jul-15 23:28:20

Always fancied Tim, the most attractive cast.member. Def floats my boat so yanbu and clearly have impeccable taste. smile

Judydreamsofhorses Tue 28-Jul-15 23:30:40

Oh yeah, I totally fancy him. I didn't realise Corrie was on tonight and missed it. :-(

Sandbrook Tue 28-Jul-15 23:31:37

Well what do you know, I'm not a complete loon grin thank you!
I have also a great admiration for his eyebrows
<rushes off to get I heart Tim tshirt>

fourflights Tue 28-Jul-15 23:39:29

No Corrie on here tonight Judy

I think that Sandbrook is watching it again. wink

RachelRagged Tue 28-Jul-15 23:55:05

Not my type

Still, whatever floats your boat.

MargotLovedTom Wed 29-Jul-15 00:02:51

His uncle was a bit of a dream boat back in the day (Joe Duttine's, not Tim's).

He has got something about him, Sally obviously fancies the pants off him even if she is getting somewhat distracted by hairy little ferret Kevin and his besuited get up and go.

giraffesCantBrushTheirTeeth Wed 29-Jul-15 00:09:25

I've fancied him for ages

MargotLovedTom Wed 29-Jul-15 00:49:39

To get down to brass tacks: I think he'd be a very good shag.

Getthewonderwebout Wed 29-Jul-15 00:57:50

I thought it might just be me but it was the White shirt, and the lovely smile, and his eyes lighting up when he talked about Miley.

toffeeboffin Wed 29-Jul-15 02:04:05

Just googled Tim and yes, he is alright.

But even better news, Peter Barlow is coming back for Dierdre's funeral! Now him I would walk over broken glass for grin

cleanmyhouse Wed 29-Jul-15 07:10:39

I feel ya.

I just wish him and wossername would hurry up and get it on.

Sandbrook Wed 29-Jul-15 07:26:50

I second you brass tack MargotlovedTom*

Toffeeboffin, Peters been and gone I'm afraid. Deirdre was buried last week. I find him so sleazy

Cleanmyhouse** is he going to get it on with Anna then? I think she's stunning

TheCowThatLaughs Wed 29-Jul-15 07:30:12

I fancy him too. Lovely accent, tall, nice clothes, funny and nice. Just need to find his real life equivalent hmm

JoffreyBaratheon Wed 29-Jul-15 08:45:27

John Duttine was one of my crushes in the 1980s so I was surprised Tim is related as he really didn't inherit his looks (I thought). Mind you, I am creeped out by bald men and he happens to look like my deranged neighbour. Which would be offputting at the best of times.

My kids keep saying "Doesn't he look like next door?" and I keep saying "No, next door is the ugliest man I have ever seen in my life - I don't think he's a bit like him!"

I hate it when soaps take a creepy/weird character and totally change their personality. Eddie Grundy started out as some sort of sex pest roaming the lanes of Ambridge, freaking women out. Roy Cropper was stalking Deirdre when she lived apart from Ken in some dodgy flats, etc etc. People don't as a rule, IRL have total personality transplants. Tim is a bald, ugly deadbeat dad. Stop trying to make him nice! Presumably it's so we'll feel sorry for him when Sally goes back to Kevin for the 95th time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now