To be utterly fed up?

(9 Posts)
TangledUpInGin Sat 18-Jul-15 17:29:50

I'm in the process of packing up my family home after kicking my husband out after finding out about his affair. I've got two ds (5 & 15months). My ex has done a grand total of 6 hours clearing the house, has left me with a ton of his shit to clear. I'm feeling really sorry for myself, not only about my marriage, even though it would have killed me to stay with him, but now the bastarding carpenters have come on the fucking radio and reduced me to tears. Aibu to want 2015 to fuck off??angry

redexpat Sat 18-Jul-15 18:48:27

YANBU. Is there anyone nearby who could come and help with the practicalities? thanks

TangledUpInGin Sat 18-Jul-15 18:55:06

Aww thanks, red flowers. I was just been a bit maudlin. I've got a grip of myself now (and a huge wine) so am feeling much better! X

afreshstartplease Sat 18-Jul-15 18:57:38

Yanbu

Sounds crap

Bag all his crap up and dump it round wherever he is now

BeCarefulWithThat Sat 18-Jul-15 19:04:04

Second the pp who said dump his stuff. Not your problem. Have some wine.

fuzzywuzzy Sat 18-Jul-15 19:06:24

Get a friend over to help you to chuck his stuff in bin liners for him to pick up

WaitingForEgg Sat 18-Jul-15 19:20:26

If he isn't sorting his own stuff then chuck it. Not your problem at all.
Sending you flowers

Purplepoodle Sat 18-Jul-15 19:24:07

Tell him to get his stuff or its going to the dump

TangledUpInGin Sat 18-Jul-15 19:44:30

It's a bit late to tell him that......it's already there! grin

He was so fucking awful to me our entire marriage (and before) I'm just so cross with myself for being upset about the whole debacle! Get a fucking grip Gin, and kick on, you'll be in your new house this time next week!

Nb: feel free to flagellate me for referring to myself in the third party - I'm suitably ashamed grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now