To hope that someone really does buy Russell Brand his first class ticket?

(82 Posts)
KayAdams Sat 04-Jul-15 16:23:09

He's gone too far.

He really is a t*

TheHouseOnBellSt Sat 04-Jul-15 16:24:37

YABU for posting such an irritating message with no details.

Suefla62 Sat 04-Jul-15 16:26:31

He said he would move to Syrua if someone bought him a first class ticket.

LashesandLipstick Sat 04-Jul-15 16:27:14

AFAIK his point was that a minutes silence is a futile gesture, particularly when our government is involved in practises that makes problems like this worse

Don't see what's wrong with him saying that.

mrsdavidbowie Sat 04-Jul-15 16:27:53

He is a tosser in tight trousers

molyholy Sat 04-Jul-15 16:40:15

Yes lashes. Like trading in arms with these countries then being all disgusted when people are shot. At least he is trying to challenege. I think he is ace.

LashesandLipstick Sat 04-Jul-15 16:42:15

Exactly moly, people are taking it completely out of context.

VanillaTwirl Sat 04-Jul-15 16:43:17

What was wrong with it was that it was deliberately inflammatory, goady bollocks Lashes. hmm

The minutes silence was a joint gesture of solidarity and a moment to acknowledge the pointless murder of 38 people at the hands of a fucking murderous wanker.
Russell Brand just jumped on it as an opportunity to promote Russell Brand and his bullshit student-level political views.

The existence of isis' particularly brutal and murderous strand of Islam has been around for centuries - 'the west' have fuck-all to do with it. 'The west' is just a convenient banner under which to rally and 'justify' their violent, murderous ideals.

If Russell fucking Brand wants to go to Syria, then I hope he hurries up and fucks off there quite frankly.

There is a funding page set up already for his ticket and I'm sorely tempted to contribute, quite frankly.

Wantsunshine Sat 04-Jul-15 16:43:33

Man of the people but will only fly first class?

WhyTheDrama Sat 04-Jul-15 16:45:35

He is stupid and smug. I can't stand him. I'd be happy never to hear his name ever again.

FarFromAnyRoad Sat 04-Jul-15 16:45:38

Why does someone need to buy his ticket? Is the fucking shouty twat not rich enough?
And a big round of applause to Vanilla's post - that's the truth in a nutshell! Student-level politics is EXACTLY it.

KayAdams Sat 04-Jul-15 16:46:12

And he takes the full credit for the Tory election win by telling the country not to vote. His ego is bigger than the Greek national debt.

MadisonMontgomery Sat 04-Jul-15 16:47:39

If I honestly thought he'd go I'd buy him one today.

mrsdavidbowie Sat 04-Jul-15 16:48:20

Ha vanilla... Spot in with the student politics .
Probably wears badges on his lapels.

MrsTrentReznor Sat 04-Jul-15 16:49:27

I wonder if anyone set up a crowd funding thingie?
I hope so.

Pepperpot99 Sat 04-Jul-15 16:49:31

He is a knob of the highest order. Lord only knows why so many women have had sex with him - he looks like he needs to be de-loused IMO.shock

I wonder if the burqa clad women of I.S would find him as alluring as he seems to think he is.

FarFromAnyRoad Sat 04-Jul-15 16:49:58

He won't go. Of course he won't go. It's all about the gob and then running away from the consequences with him.

ChuffinAda Sat 04-Jul-15 16:50:04

I'll happily pay for his ticket. He's like a poorly educated a level sociology student whose misinterpreted the textbooks. Plus he looks like he has fleas.

WyrdByrd Sat 04-Jul-15 16:50:57

He's a self-obsessed tosser - why the media give him any attention is beyond me.

dontrunwithscissors Sat 04-Jul-15 16:53:09

@vanillatwirl hmm. No the west has nothing to do with it all...I mean the crusades were just a bit of harmless fun and we've not meddled with people's lives in the Middle East for, well, at least ten minutes.

KayAdams Sat 04-Jul-15 16:53:47

Blimey. There's not a lot of love for him, is there? In my title I was going to add "As he has such a Jesus complex, will someone nail him to the cross and have done with him once and for all?" but I thought that would get the thread deleted.

ConferencePear Sat 04-Jul-15 16:55:33

What a pity he jumped on the grief of those bereaved families just to make headlines and draw attention to himself. It seems as though it's all about him and his ego. I wasn't too keen on the minute's silence myself, but if it's any comfort to the bereaved it's OK by me.

FarFromAnyRoad Sat 04-Jul-15 16:56:03

I'd imagine the women of isis would have his head on a pole faster than shit off a stick - and I'm sure he knows this too. Or maybe he doesn't. God I wish he'd go!

ememem84 Sat 04-Jul-15 16:57:42

I listen to things he says and there are teeny tiny snippets of things that I think "yep. Bang on mate. You're so right" then he spouts off on a tirade and I get annoyed again.

If I could I'd totally get him the ticket to Syria. do planes even fly first class there?

KayAdams Sat 04-Jul-15 16:58:04

LOL at FarFroAnyRoad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now