to think best friends neighbour has lost the plot??

(17 Posts)
dippydeedoo Sat 04-Jul-15 12:09:02

neighbour knocked on bfs door .....can you have a word with your ben,hes been tormenting mac for a while and just lately its getting worse hes doing thing to deliberately upset him.
BF (run off her feet with her 3 ds who all have autism) replies very calmly ....ill do my best when he comes home later and sorry hes upsetting you.

ben is a cat lol and mac is a dog!!!!!!

ifonlyitwasnotme Sat 04-Jul-15 12:12:53

Were they serious?

JakeBallardswife Sat 04-Jul-15 12:14:16

Love it! Ben- Cool name for a cat too!! Maybe she should ask Ben what his intentions are with Mac!

IUseAnyName Sat 04-Jul-15 12:24:53

Haha, my dog used to be tormented by another cat. He'd constantly come back with a bloody nose..... Everytime He came in I'd tell him it's his own fault and to stay out of cats way..... But I knew he was a dog.
I can just imagine the faces of my neighbours if I asked them to have words with their cat :/

taxi4ballet Sat 04-Jul-15 12:30:13

What's the cat doing - looking condescendingly down at the dog from the lofty height of the shed roof?

Signlake Sat 04-Jul-15 12:32:04

I guess it was just a polite way to ask your friend to keep her cat off his property

PuppyMonkey Sat 04-Jul-15 12:32:50

Maybe Benny needs to go on the naughty step for a while and have a long, hard think about his behaviour. grin

PuppyMonkey Sat 04-Jul-15 12:33:33

Urgh, my phone autocorrect Ben to Benny shock

BabyFeets Sat 04-Jul-15 12:33:50

Lol that's hilarious

SurlyCue Sat 04-Jul-15 12:36:56

just lately its getting worse hes doing thing to deliberately upset him.

DUH! Hes a cat! Everything they do is pre meditated deliberate grin

dippydeedoo Sun 05-Jul-15 10:08:17

yes v serious ...the fence in question where ben deliberately yes deliberately wiggles his bum in macs direction is actually my friends fence .......but said friend has had stern words with ben and witheld his saturday sardine treat and ben was last seen moping on the bottom step .....

paulapompom Sun 05-Jul-15 10:22:50

Could your bf get an older cat to take Ben aside and talk cat to cat? grin

StayWithMe Sun 05-Jul-15 10:31:53

grin I can well believe the bold Ben is tormenting the poor pup. I look after dogs and one of my cats, he was deaf, used to come right up to the patio door and stare in at them. The dogs would be going apeshit and trying to get over the baby gate. His final party piece would be to lift his leg and lick his credentials. After that he would simply turn his back and wander off as if to say "another score for the moggies", leaving the dogs in an exhausted heap.

The other cats simply pause when walking by, smirk and walk on. I swear cats are evil minions, but I do love them.

Salmotrutta Sun 05-Jul-15 10:38:20

grin at cat wiggling his bum in the dogs direction!

Lol

Ejzuudjej Sun 05-Jul-15 10:40:51

Yanbu.

We have satan in cat form living next door to us. He attacks my cats, steals their food and just lurks around being angry. Sometimes he will lull me into a false sense of security with his cat cuteness and I will (try to) pat him. I walk away bleeding. Every. Damn. Time.

No way would I dream of saying anything to ndn. Not their fault.

RachelRagged Sun 05-Jul-15 10:58:38

lollll

Oh wow . grin

NewFlipFlops Sun 05-Jul-15 11:04:23

"Have a word" grin grin grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now