Noisy neighbours

(12 Posts)
hufflebottom Fri 12-Jun-15 23:47:38

Wibu if I went and knocked on my neighbours door and told them to stop having loud sex. I don't care they are having sex. Just the headboard banging and the moaning is really annoying. Especially as it's at the same time every fri and sat night.

lydiarobinson Fri 12-Jun-15 23:50:39

Bang on the wall and ask if everthing's okay? Should you call an ambulance?

babybooboo123 Fri 12-Jun-15 23:52:27

haha if it was me i probz would just bang on the wall lol. i used to live in a first floor flat with my first child and the couple above would be at it at 3am waking my son up scaring him, and we used to bang on the ceiling with a broom at 6am knowing they had to be up at 7am for work, childish i know but it shut the buggers up haha x

hufflebottom Fri 12-Jun-15 23:55:39

Ah sounds like a plan tomorrow night smile

howtorebuild Fri 12-Jun-15 23:57:11

Post marks out of ten through the door.

Rowgtfc72 Sat 13-Jun-15 00:01:29

I put a note through next door telling them I could hear everything. It's taken four months for them to look me in the face never mind speak to me!

sharonthewaspandthewineywall Sat 13-Jun-15 00:03:53

I thought this thread was going to be about me until you mentioned the headboard blush

hufflebottom Sat 13-Jun-15 00:05:22

Luckily dd is over at her GPs. So didn't get woken up.

I'm sure I'm just jealous. Lol. I need to come up with something. I can set my watch by them.confused

GlitterTwinkleToes Sat 13-Jun-15 00:22:04

You could try what we did. grin

Years ago we lived next door to my friend in.rooms. She met this new bloke, was in a complete love fest with him. Had a word saying you know, we can hear everything keep it down. We don't need to hear you having sex three times. Every. Fucking. Night.
She did. For about a week. Every time she had sex, me and DH would bang on the walls, moaning, repeating what we heard. She learnt to shut up eventually

Fatmomma99 Sat 13-Jun-15 00:27:47

"hello. We live next door. Not sure if you are aware how thin the walls are...."

KingJoffreyLikesJaffaCakes Sat 13-Jun-15 00:35:19

You could ask them to wedge some pillows between the headboard and the wall.

nitsparty Sat 13-Jun-15 00:52:25

I posted a note through the door, full of sympathy for the terrible nightmares that were causing her to cry out and moan at all hours of the night. I suggested she drink camomile tea and take up yoga to help her state of mind. It did the trick.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now