To speculate on who's going to die next in Game of Thrones?

(150 Posts)
EmeraldThief Mon 01-Jun-15 16:19:13

Don't worry don't actually know but I am intrigued. There are only three more episodes left including tonight's, and apparently they've said the final one will break the Internet so I'm presuming a big character is going to croak it? But who? They deliberately let us think that it could be one of several people, but I still think it will be someone who we're not expecting, otherwise what's the point?

Speculate as well.

SconeCreamJam Mon 01-Jun-15 16:21:36

Oh I came on here to suggest Jorah but that wouldn't break the internet I don't think...

EmeraldThief Mon 01-Jun-15 16:23:22

Oh I don't know, I heart Jorah. Would be gutted if he died.

KingJoffreyLikesJaffaCakes Mon 01-Jun-15 16:23:47

Theon/Reek is totally going to go bonkers and stab Ramsay Snow/Bolton in the head.

Sansa will fall in love with him, they'll sit upon the Iron Throne as one and his todger will grow back.

KingJoffreyLikesJaffaCakes Mon 01-Jun-15 16:24:51

Isn't Jorah going to turn into a rock monster?

GrimDamnFanjo Mon 01-Jun-15 16:26:24

Shireen, Myrcella, reckon Ser Jorah will be crisped as well...the "break the Internet" suggests that we will see the current book's cliffhanger on the screen.

tyto Mon 01-Jun-15 16:28:00

Ramsey will probably die but that won't break the internet.
I don't think Jorah will die.
Jon Snow? He's doing loads of publicity at the moment. In RL anyway.

EmeraldThief Mon 01-Jun-15 16:28:10

Yes I think Sansa and/or Theon will kill Ramsey. Then maybe be rescued by Brienne, didn't they show her spying on Winterfell the other week?

SnowieBear Mon 01-Jun-15 16:29:10

Tis going to be Jon 'you know nothing' Snow, obviously.

But I presume he'll only be a bit dead.

tyto Mon 01-Jun-15 16:31:14

Maybe the red witch and Stannis will use Jon Snow(instead of Stannis's daughter) as a sacrifice. Perhaps they find out that he has royal blood.
So the series could end with him being burned to link with the wildling King's execution at the start.

YouTheCat Mon 01-Jun-15 16:32:20

I also say John Snow and that he will only be a bit dead. The red priestess will probably have a hand in bringing him back or something.

I know it's not going to be Arya or Sansa because they are going to be in the next book, as is Tyrion so they better not kill him off.

KingJoffreyLikesJaffaCakes Mon 01-Jun-15 16:33:05

Maybe Sam? He's just seen a glimpse of happiness. They'd better rip that away from him.

Tyrion's death would break the internet. Possibly.

Pumpkinpositive Mon 01-Jun-15 16:35:12

Not Daario.

La la la la la la la la la la la I CAN'T HEAR YOU la la la la la la la la

DawnOfTheDoggers Mon 01-Jun-15 16:37:07

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

KingJoffreyLikesJaffaCakes Mon 01-Jun-15 16:38:00

Where is Bran and Hodor?

And Rickon and the witch-lady who's name I have forgotten?

ophiotaurus Mon 01-Jun-15 16:38:52

Nooo not Jon Snow sad

YouTheCat Mon 01-Jun-15 16:39:02

Rickon went East.

Bran has become a tree.

ophiotaurus Mon 01-Jun-15 16:40:00

Bran and Hodor are in that funny tree.

TheCountessofFitzdotterel Mon 01-Jun-15 16:40:48

I thought George Martin's wife said she would leave him if he killed Tyrion?

KingJoffreyLikesJaffaCakes Mon 01-Jun-15 16:41:00

That grumpy girl who keeps scowling at Ayra needs to die soon.

LaurieFairyCake Mon 01-Jun-15 16:41:06

If they killed Tyrion I would stop watching.

I luffs him so much

strawberrypenguin Mon 01-Jun-15 16:41:34

My guess is a pp has it right and we will actually see the cliffhanger from the latest book on screen.

Pumpkinpositive Mon 01-Jun-15 16:44:08

If they killed Tyrion I would stop watching.

Meh. Not a popular opinion but I find the actor a bit stagey.

I wouldn't miss Dany if she were to meet with an ... unfortunate accident. Think I'm whistling dixey on that front though.

YesThisIsMe Mon 01-Jun-15 16:46:45

Are we allowed book spoilers on this thread? Because IIRC three characters are dead-or-are-they at the end of the last book, and one of them (the female one) would break the Interwebs with sheer volume of NOOOOOO!!!

I'm hoping that Ramsay Snow gets what's coming to him via the medium of Sansa Stark and a red hot poker, which would break the Interwebs with HELL YEAH!! but I suspect it's not going to happen that way.

brittanyfairies Mon 01-Jun-15 16:47:44

I'm going to go with the cliffhanger from the latest book, but I would dance a little jig if Daenarys carked it - hate her in the books, hate her on screen.

I want Jaime to live a long and happy life with Brianne.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now