to really hate the new

(12 Posts)
mileend2bermondsey Thu 28-May-15 14:44:27

Barclays advert? That stupid rhymey one? For some reason it infuriates me. The guy has a really punchable face and it really gets my back up when he sings 'and todays the day I might finally commit' whilst getting married. The blokes got a house, 2 kids and a dog with this woman but he's not 'committed' until they marry?? Also, why the hell is the damn dog at the weddding?

I don't usually get bothered by ads (actually like the shouty GoCompare man) but this advert makes me wanna kill. Am I perhaps being a tiniest bit unreasonable?

ItsTricky Thu 28-May-15 14:51:41

Not seen that one, but the Gladstone Brooks one makes me feel violent.

AMaleOfGreatMaleness Thu 28-May-15 14:56:09

YANBU

WillowFae Fri 29-May-15 17:49:06

I hate their Internet adverts even more. If I wanted help with using the internet I wouldn't ask my bank!

WorraLiberty Fri 29-May-15 17:51:16

I'd rather have a dog at a wedding than kids grin

ScorpioMermaid Fri 29-May-15 19:02:09

I can't say I've seen that Ad OP but I'll tell you which one makes me want to rip my tv off the wall.. the bloody weedol or is it path clear? Ad with the bloke making out he's wafting his bloody weedkilling wand back and forth whilst doing different things.. his face. It gives me the rage! angry angry

AliceScarlett Fri 29-May-15 19:21:50

What's that bank one with the kid that whispers at the end "so they could have me?" gets me everytime. As if an advert makes me cry.

SqueezyCheeseWeasel Fri 29-May-15 19:30:08

The fucking digital Eagles ones piss me off. Especially the coding one with, "I'm DANCING!"

ODFOD

MissDemelzaCarne Fri 29-May-15 19:33:56

YANBU, it annoys me too.

emwithme Fri 29-May-15 20:35:42

I am going to throw my phone across the room at some point soon because the sodding Samsung advert makes me think it needs charging and it bloody doesn't.

and don't get me started on the "Very" advert, it just gives me huge amounts of unspecific rage

Rivercam Fri 29-May-15 20:38:55

It bugs me as well. I must be In a different part of the country, Scorpio et al, because it's been on hundreds of time

Rivercam Fri 29-May-15 20:39:43

And I can never work out whether he is marrying the mother of his children, or it's a second marriage.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now